Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
walbobo please help .What they are and where to look for them.I searched the home at all time and still don't find any. Sharing is On in the settings.
you will find those five fragments in the family house. just go through all the rooms one by one. Then again and again until you have them all and unlock the memory

Reactions: walbobo

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
How do you get to naked wrestling championship? It says it will be on Saturday morning and i would need STD certificate from the hospital. But STD section at hospital says that i do not need one, and there are no events at the wrestling club on Saturday morning. Do i need to grind training for championship? For how long?

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
How do you get to naked wrestling championship? It says it will be on Saturday morning and i would need STD certificate from the hospital. But STD section at hospital says that i do not need one, and there are no events at the wrestling club on Saturday morning. Do i need to grind training for championship? For how long?
a couple times , then your trainer will tell you about what to do for going to the championship

Dr Skiner

May 26, 2020
Hi everyone.
1. How started Project X?
2. How begin Alex event at Sunday?
3. And Jena Marcos threesome: Each Friday night at Main hall (needs night dress and makeup). But i only see Female Protagonist mother, not Jena.

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
Can the father or brother get out of jail? I remember playing this a while ago and mc got pregnant from both and everyone went to jail. I remember there being court but after that time I just turned off pregnancy since what's the point if they get locked up. But not sure if i'm missing out on decent story content without pregnancy on. Just wondering if they get out or if it's worth playing with that enabled. Just having the mom in the house was kinda boring since i'm not really into lesbianism.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Can the father or brother get out of jail? I remember playing this a while ago and mc got pregnant from both and everyone went to jail. I remember there being court but after that time I just turned off pregnancy since what's the point if they get locked up. But not sure if i'm missing out on decent story content without pregnancy on. Just wondering if they get out or if it's worth playing with that enabled. Just having the mom in the house was kinda boring since i'm not really into clapping clams.
yes they can get out (make a public post, raise public opinion then go back to the court)

Reactions: CellSunz

OmegaDragoon

Nov 25, 2018
How do you raise public opinion for the courts? I've been using my ability on the public for a while now but nothing changes. Do I need to corrupt the individual NPC's as well?

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
How do you raise public opinion for the courts? I've been using my ability on the public for a while now but nothing changes. Do I need to corrupt the individual NPC's as well?
Super Hero Events. But you won't get those until you unlock the Uncle aka Darius and the Aria alter-ego.

Flupav

Jan 1, 2023
Tell me where are the five fragments of memories??
Alex Jena sharing route: Collect 5 memory fragments around the house⚠

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
Tell me where are the five fragments of memories??
Alex Jena sharing route: Collect 5 memory fragments around the house⚠
you need to go through different rooms in the house and you will see them. They are not hidden but in plain sight when going through the rooms.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes