Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Buddy I also asked a question to you above & also dm you here. But you completely ignored it :(
So sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. it is just I got lost in the multiple requests people sending me. I am responding to your message now

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I didn't realize pregnancy was such a big part of the game. I played through the whole thing with it disabled.

Champ outfit image is bugged. Also if you don't pick sauna first the option disappears
Yeah there are some interesting flavor texts around it. Especially incestuous ones where people go to jail and laws change.
With a little bit of save file hacking to advance the pregnancy days, you can become quite the brood mother.
I was playing pokemon with all of the breeders, but not all pussybomb scenes have a chance of knocking. you up

Last edited:

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
So sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. it is just I got lost in the multiple requests people sending me. I am responding to your message now
Thanks buddy. But no need to say sorry. I understand you get alot of messages and request. No worries. I will wait for the updates for patreon content.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I'd like to know besides the plans, but what are limitations of having kids could player upgrade structures within the game? When she goes into power mode, have structures assist her?
Total Fantasy mode: what if she could use her powers to make one of her kids age up? Aka her daughter take her tests? Why she fights bad guys? But zaps her brother from trying to have sex with her kid?

Are there plans to make a different living situation?
Graduation from HS. College options? Age up your sister?
College ⇾ maybe she wants to join her uncle to revise the world?

LifeHunter

Sep 7, 2021
I tried to edit the game through console, SugarCube, but it says there is no SugarCube. Can somebody helps please?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I tried to edit the game through console, SugarCube, but it says there is no SugarCube. Can somebody helps please?
Are you playing the online version? If so click on the drop down menu called 'Top' and change it to whatever highlights the game, Sugarcube should work then.

Brokenrubbers

Jun 2, 2024
This game isn't half that bad. I wish there were more games like this but with more realistic pregnancy progression that really goes into details and does and shows the nasty sides of pregnancy because that will be really fucking hot tbh.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What Is Real? [v0.80] [Walbobo]

Please, please read the note.

NOTE: The game has changed a lot, my earlier compressed were based off that, and I've been using my old ones as base and the update only and applying it to my compressed. It still keeps it at around 2GB, but it might not be correct, just a warning.

Now, the game can only be compressed to 5GB if I re-do the entire game from scratch, and it's probably not worth it anymore. If my old compressed with the update only still works fine for folks, I will continue, if not I'm done with this game.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WhatIsReal-0.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1725766087562.png

is broken 1725766183843.png
I would say that something is missing from the sister because later on there are defective pictures XD

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes