Unity Tame It Too! [v0.5.0 Breeding Prototype] [Manka Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KapitanMisiek

Jul 27, 2023
the incubators are a little bugged, after first incubation the eggs dont disappear and u cant put new ones in, at least i have this problem.

Edit: after saving and loading to the game eggs disappeared but i still cant put new ones in.

Edit2: okay i know what happened, just dont save with eggs in the incubator, it breaks the incubators

Last edited:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I've got something of a bug/unintended limitation of Lee's current capabilities to report to the dev that should probably be taken care of sooner rather than later. This being that the beds the NPCs go to in order to lay their eggs when pregnant prevents the PC from interacting with the NPCs on them depending on where the bed was placed and how the surrounding terrain is laid out.

While designing Lee without the ability to navigate over ankle high barriers likely makes it easy to prevent a player from going out of bounds easily, it also prevents a player from climbing over regular objects they will need to interactive... such as the default bed that is placed for Bunny when trying to get her to lay an egg, effectively soft locking her in place once her pregnancy reaches a certain length. As the player needs to climb onto of the bed to interact with a pregnant character ready to lay an egg, not being able to climb up onto the bed to interact with other NPCs is a huge issue that should have a solution to it found fast before other such minor game breaking elements arise from it.

Mogeko1

Apr 8, 2019
Явно заметил нужен прыжок для кроватей( ну или магию расширения обхват взаимодействие с персонажими) + на вишенке стало баг заданий дублирование после завершения ( если конечно я их сделал вообще ибо у меня 3 кровати тент + 2 верстака с 1 яйцо спавном. )

Reactions: Graymond

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020
It looks like this is a demo-version.... All quests are completed in one evening (real time), and the same applies to all possible crafting. There is very little content. The door behind the eight seals does not open after placing all the keystones in the holes. :rolleyes:

P.S. The game creates a 1Gb log-file on the system hard drive... without the player's knowledge. :cautious:

Reactions: lubujiana

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
It looks like this is a demo-version.... All quests are completed in one evening (real time), and the same applies to all possible crafting. There is very little content. The door behind the eight seals does not open after placing all the keystones in the holes. :rolleyes:

P.S. The game creates a 1Gb log-file on the system hard drive... without the player's knowledge. :cautious:
In fairness, it is labeled as a prototype build. To me that would be intentionally less complete than a demo. Can't speak for the file though.

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020
Where do you find octa and cat when you first crash?
Octa is in the north-eastern corner of the map. She is behind the bamboo grove close to the shore.
The Cat is in the forest in the western part of the map. You need to go north from the camp with the fire, then turn left and go across the bridge into the forest to find the Cat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamara

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Has a lot of small annoyances that when together reduce the enjoyment quite a bit. I know it's a prototype so I'm sure it can be improved. I'll just list my annoyances.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not picking on the game, just adding some input. I quite like the Octa animation and the girls designs. I think it's got potential.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
cooking icon for food doesn't seem to work, need to have the food in hotbar and select it and click the fire.
a bit confusing when everything else has weird and unconventional controls.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
playing on ultra, whale bones going see-through.
Rendering in general seems to be an issue with this game so far, with the 'whale' skeleton being perhaps the most blatant victim. Certain objects, such as a few hundred trees, load up in perfect clarity from across the map causing performance issues, while others are translucent until you are almost touching them where they then fully load.

mukidi sagne

Sep 13, 2020
please help me, the mission says I have to give salad to octa, I have coconut shells and bananas but I can't find cherries, how do I get them?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
please help me, the mission says I have to give salad to octa, I have coconut shells and bananas but I can't find cherries, how do I get them?
Unfortunately I can't remember where, as I came across them by accident, I think, not sure, they are next to temple
you are looking for things that look like very small rocks on the ground

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020
Cherry grows in the forest. Go north from your camp (with a fire and crafting) until you reach a bridge, then turn left and go across the bridge into the forest. It's very small. Watch your step.
where can i fish?
Near rivers and streams, where you can see fish in the water. You will need a fishing rod, which can be crafted at camp.

Reactions: Asmodeev
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes