Unity Tame It Too! [v0.5.0 Breeding Prototype] [Manka Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Your PC almost two times more powerful than mine and I play at "High". Maybe something wrong with drivers, antivirus or something else? Let's try to find a culprit :unsure:
After numerous tests

I've found the cause

It seems the game can't handle anything above 59/60Hz
anything higher and you turn into the Six Million Dollar Man, unless you set it to low

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
After numerous tests

I've found the cause

It seems the game can't handle anything above 59/60Hz
anything higher and you turn into the Six Million Dollar Man, unless you set it to low
Oh, this is very helpful, thank you! I think I'll limit refresh rate as a quick fix for the next update and we'll look into it deeper to find what kills the game on higher rates

Reactions: Anon4321

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
how to catch a fish? even I have a rod I can't catch a fish. Also how to kill a crocodile/ alligator?
Equip it (equipped items has yellow outline in the inventory). Click on fish in the water and "catch fish" action button on the right should appear if you're close enough. Crocodiles can be killed by strafing kill/run strategy but it's not worth it for now, their loot isn't unique, nor there is some other reward for them yet. Killing birds, crabs and rabbids is easier and more profitable for now. We plan to add traps (not trap girls but hunters traps that was in plans from the first game) that'll help to hunt small animals.

Reactions: Sossse and Bort740

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh, this is very helpful, thank you! I think I'll limit refresh rate as a quick fix for the next update and we'll look into it deeper to find what kills the game on higher rates
This might help
At the higher rate, anything above 59/60Hz
I noticed that if I was running towards the ocean, running improved greatly
but as soon I turned to face the forest is when I began running in slow motion

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Equip it (equipped items has yellow outline in the inventory). Click on fish in the water and "catch fish" action button on the right should appear if you're close enough. Crocodiles can be killed by strafing kill/run strategy but it's not worth it for now, their loot isn't unique, nor there is some other reward for them yet. Killing birds, crabs and rabbids is easier and more profitable for now. We plan to add traps (not trap girls but hunters traps that was in plans from the first game) that'll help to hunt small animals.
how do you eat stuff and coconuts and view the map right click does nothing!

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Anyone else having issues when setting your graphics quality higher than Low

Whether in windowed mode or fullscreen if I go any higher than "Low" in Graphics quality, it's like walking through Jello, or pretending to be the Six Million Dollar Man, for those old enough to remember

My Specs
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti SUPER GAMING OC 16G [GV-N407TSGAMING OC-16GD]
Storage: Sabrent 2TB Rocket 4 Plus G 3D TLC M.2 Gaming SSD/Solid State Drive
RAM: VENGEANCE® LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 (3200MHz)(CMK64GX4M2E3200C16)

thats weird, i have a bit worse ram and an intel i7 9700 with a normal rtx4070 videocard, game runs fine for me maxed out.

Reactions: Iluha

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
how do you eat stuff and coconuts and view the map right click does nothing!
Maybe something broken in your case, send me your Player.log and Player-prev.log files please! They can be found at ` C:\Users\<your_user>\AppData\LocalLow\Manka Games\TameIt2\`

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
Can you stop the animation from each tree in the very low graphic settings?, it drops my fps not too much but is very low setting, why even you need animation for the tree in the very low setting?, (and this for etar that rating this game) what in the hell did you expect from game that have 300mb size on android, if you want some smooth animation and realistic character, go play black myth wukong you dumb Poppy head

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've run a few benchmarks, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Cyberpunk 20177 as well as on CSGO 2
from them I can confirm my system is working as it should
Screenshot 2024-09-07 175509.png Screenshot 2024-09-07 185837.png Screenshot 2024-09-07 190021.png Screenshot 2024-09-07 190359.png

• Angry
Reactions: Iluha

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
The problem of games that are being make is you don't really know if you have done everything there is to do.
So 0.5.0 girls found and feed, camp built, tablets found and placed in cave alter...and that's it. Other then breeding tests did I miss anything?

Reactions: lubujiana

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
The problem of games that are being make is you don't really know if you have done everything there is to do.
So 0.5.0 girls found and feed, camp built, tablets found and placed in cave alter...and that's it. Other then breeding tests did I miss anything?
i have do the same i think its the end too

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
The game is fine. Personally, everything is smooth on ultra settings. No artifacts, no crashes, no bugs.
I didn't understand how to kill rabbits, chickens, and crabs? I activate the spear with LMB, but they all run away quickly, you can't sneak up on them. How to throw a spear? There is nothing in the inventory except the spear.
I poked a crocodile with a spear, but barely escaped from it. Has anyone killed a crocodile?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The only thing that i say that i don't like at the moment is the survival mechanic, in the future where you can have someone to hunt, gather stuff is ok, but now is a pain in the ass.

vallies

Mar 25, 2021
Asmodeev Does this make the Unreal version abandoned?

BaasB :HideThePain:

Monster Girl or Furry :unsure::unsure:
Monster girl, obviously. If a conventionally attractive human with coloured skin and a pair of ears glued onto their head counts as a furry. Then what's the point of having them as seperate tags??? Especially when people mistag furries as monstergirls. It makes searching for actual furry content on here an absolute slog. (And I can't just put monster girls in the "Exclude tags" field, as some games feature both, and I still want to see those games.)
Best way to describe the difference imo, is that a furry character is an animal with maybe some human features, like speech, sapience and/or a bipedal bodytype. The characters in this game are primarily human, with a few animal features, and we still instinctually recognise them as humans. They don't read as animals to the brain.

Reactions: freshi85

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
The only thing i have problems with is how do i make an axe to cut the vines and a pickaxe to get past the area by the swamp
since the work bench dont alow you to see what you need to craft it and it dont show up either have been runing around for hours kinda know most of the island exept for the parts i cant continue with exploring since i need the required tool and one thing when i caught a lot of crabs and cooked them the food just disapeared

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
The only thing i have problems with is how do i make an axe to cut the vines and a pickaxe to get past the area by the swamp
since the work bench dont alow you to see what you need to craft it and it dont show up either have been runing around for hours kinda know most of the island exept for the parts i cant continue with exploring since i need the required tool and one thing when i caught a lot of crabs and cooked them the food just disapeared
I don't think it is implemented yet, for now there is just breeding and the tablets, survival is a pain right now, and we cannot interact with Cat and Octo further.

Reactions: KillEAK86
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes