VN Ren'Py Sheltered Hearts [v0.1.1] [Profundum Studio]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
It's not a critical problem, but when you first run a game, it's the first thing you see – it's the face of the game. Usually, if the GUI is default or ugly, then nothing good is going to follow
I plan to make a GUI Design I just thought it will be enough for the game for the time being, and when I have a bit more time I can update the GUI to be more unique!

What's going on with the MC's dick then? First of all, why does the erect dick bends upwards and stretches like a spring?
I use Node Constraints with Better Penetration, and this was the best I could do with the dick at the time, but will try to improve my self in the future! Will try new settings, and bones!

Oh, my bad, I meant, why did you open her vagina like that?
Same as the before answer, I used better penetration, and it opened up the vagina when the MC's dick was penetrating it!

Hope this cleared some things out, and you can try it out the next update when the game will be in a more improved state! Have a great day!:alien:

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
I plan to make a GUI Design I just thought it will be enough for the game for the time being, and when I have a bit more time I can update the GUI to be more unique!

I use Node Constraints with Better Penetration, and this was the best I could do with the dick at the time, but will try to improve my self in the future! Will try new settings, and bones!

Same as the before answer, I used better penetration, and it opened up the vagina when the MC's dick was penetrating it!

Hope this cleared some things out, and you can try it out the next update when the game will be in a more improved state! Have a great day!:alien:
Maybe you should use Hooh's scripted dick, it looks much better than the default one

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Maybe you should use Hooh's scripted dick, it looks much better than the default one
I tried to do that but... I had to admit defeat. Could not make it work, so I settled with the basic one for this project. I want to learn HS2 and VN making, and not hate it because I was too stubborn to let go of that model! But thank you!:coffee:

Reactions: Vortex@

WayneDwayne

Jul 23, 2022
also, every single map is made in blender? wow that's a lot of hard work man. i respect u for that. but the assets u get from somewhere right? i feel like making even the objects in blender urself from scratch would be wayyyy too time wasting for a visual novel lol.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes