VN - Ren'Py - Sheltered Hearts [v0.1.1] [Profundum Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

WayneDwayne

Average game in my eyes it doesn't deserve only 1 star... clearly some effort was put into this and I bet you will improve it a lot more in the future.

Here's my advice: fix grammar, some letters are missing and commas like writing se instead of see.

remove the pc head guy at the start and add a girl from the game to talk instead it looks more professional, kinda like eternum does it.

i agree with the anti aliasing on the hair watch out with that and the camera fov and sex scenes. but im sure u will improve on to that. it's pretty decent for a first game and i can see all the effort that u put into it but these things do take from the overall experience so i will change my rating once u update it once more! Keep it up!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hellblad3

Review made for version 0.1.1
    Pros:

• Not found
    Cons:
    • Default Ren'Py GUI with just a font change
    • Ugly models
    • Bad lighting
    • Bad and strange posing
    • Poor facial expressions
    • Poor anti-aliasing, making the graphics look rough and the hair looks awful
    • Sometimes strange camera angles and field of view
    • Default Honey Select animations, and somehow the dev made them even worse
    • Only 1 custom animation with a blowjob, and it's bugged because the dev doesn't know how to use the dick navigator
    • There is no story at the moment, just one club scene that lasts about 5 minutes
    Overall: At the moment, it's absolutely unplayable. I hope the dev will make some improvements in future updates.