TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
That just sounds boring. You expect these ladies to be close to each other, admiring each others beautiful bodies and not do anything about it? Be realistic.
well there are already so many "harem" games with lesbian in them... I don't mind it being optional, but it's a fresh breath of air with a harem game not having lesbian in it for once where all the girls only got eyes for the MC. It is possible for the girls to have a sisterhood, then wanting to fuck eachother cuz they are in a harem... Straight women exist...

Can call me boring, but i'm a sucker for a traditional harem. :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I know people don't like talking about other games on peoples thread but take a page from Aetiginas book and put a skip option on these fights.
You want people to play the game a skip auto win is needed lol

And i cannot save for some reason. i click save load and then save and nothing happens
Edit I see you have disabled saving while in the middle of fighting

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
oo shit, game without lesbian nonsense? where girls don't lust after each other or don't go full lesbo outta nowhere? This is fucking real?:eek: It's a rare thing, good job (y)

btw great start. Looks like harem will be believable because of MC - he is not a typical pathetic wimp or teenager boy. Brave/assertive/confident MC who also know what to do with girl in bed, it's natural that girls will fall for him. Keep it up dev! :cool:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good, and I guess that prostitution will be avoidable, right?.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes