MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Hm.. I will try this one and ask my team to also get it, do keep up the work!
So far this looks very good and we wanna see more of this one and things like it.

Will this also get some animations? Mostly in the sex & action scenes.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
MC : "I need to run to the bar and save the old bitch!"
Me, a man of culture : "Uh...I'd really rather run to the brothel and save that elf prostitute I banged earlier..."

Almira survives, right? I mean, she has her own gallery page and everything...

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I'm opposite. I hate drama. If you like drama I have the perfect game for you. A crazy woman writes it. :ROFLMAO:
My understanding of “drama” is a little different. I’m not a fan of drama myself, well, my comment meant more like “jealousy.” I like it when there is a little tension and jealousy in the harem for Mc's attention, and as we know, there aren't very many of them :)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
beautiful renders, great story, sweet ladies and on top of that, harem, no cuck shit and no lesbian/bi shit.
I really hope the "no bisexual/lesbian" crap extends to the group scenes as well and it will be only the mc pleasing the girls and not the girls interacting with eachother.

thankn you for sharing. best of luck and best of health
will keep this in my watch list for now
agreed with you but i really don't mind if my girls have fun with themself if i am with them or not...i'm glad that there is no futa or cuck shit...this is the most important to me and hope cucks stop asking for their beloved NTR shit here,thanks

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My understanding of “drama” is a little different. I’m not a fan of drama myself, well, my comment meant more like “jealousy.” I like it when there is a little tension and jealousy in the harem for Mc's attention, and as we know, there aren't very many of them :)
I'm not a fan of that. I want everything to go smoothly. But I'm old and I don't have the patience that I used to for situations like that.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I really hope the "no bisexual/lesbian" crap extends to the group scenes as well and it will be only the mc pleasing the girls and not the girls interacting with eachother.
That just sounds boring. You expect these ladies to be close to each other, admiring each others beautiful bodies and not do anything about it? Be realistic.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
That just sounds boring. You expect these ladies to be close to each other, admiring each others beautiful bodies and not do anything about it? Be realistic.
yeah I DO expect that from STRAIGHT people. you can admire something without turning gay. unless you start fucking anything you find admirable like your buddy in an mmf threesome for example

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I like the looks of the characters but my expectation is very high when it comes to animations and here's why I'm disappointed: If you add animations to the first release of your game they should have impact which to me personally was not the case. It looked good with the bj and then it just stopped when it came to sex. The second scene did not have animations at all. Trying to understand the decision behind it cause I would've pushed a release if I would be able to add more animations to the first initial release. I'm simply a sucker for good and lengthy animations and it makes a game better if done well.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes