metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
We're considering this, but the combat is interwoven into so many aspects of the game that we have to see what's possible, like creating a separate button that's an auto "win" button in the combat mechanic as a temporary fix.

My initial thought was to offer two methods of play, one that's a Story Mode vs True Mode that would skip all the combat in the game. But honestly, that would probably not come out until we finish the rest of the game.

Any time we prioritize stuff like this, it means we're not focusing on new content or we have to bring someone else in who can work on that while we work on new content. Our top priority is generating new content, which is what we're already working on for ch. 2. So, I'm not sure when we'll get around to it.
It could be fixed with some cheat-mod or smth, this way you won't have to change/rewamp your game.

I mean, i am not an expert, but even for me it's obvious that fight system is integrated deeply into the game, and without it some aspects of the game won't make any sense. It would be a pity if you started changing game mechanics, cause the game is great as it is now already (remaking the game is almost never a good thing, at least from my experience)

Just my 2 cents

TwinAxeGames

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2024
It could be fixed with some cheat-mod or smth, this way you won't have to change/rewamp your game.

I mean, i am not an expert, but even for me it's obvious that fight system is integrated deeply into the game, and without it some aspects of the game won't make any sense. It would be a pity if you started changing game mechanics, cause the game is great as it is now already (remaking the game is almost never a good thing, at least from my experience)

Just my 2 cents
Exactly my point. Which is why it's a low priority for us. It will have to be something once we either have free time in the schedule or the rest of the game is finished.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
We're considering this, but the combat is interwoven into so many aspects of the game that we have to see what's possible, like creating a separate button that's an auto "win" button in the combat mechanic as a temporary fix.

My initial thought was to offer two methods of play, one that's a Story Mode vs True Mode that would skip all the combat in the game. But honestly, that would probably not come out until we finish the rest of the game.

Any time we prioritize stuff like this, it means we're not focusing on new content or we have to bring someone else in who can work on that while we work on new content. Our top priority is generating new content, which is what we're already working on for ch. 2. So, I'm not sure when we'll get around to it.
Thanks for answering.
I like the idea of "story mode vs true mode"
Some people like me don't play sanbox or mini games type of AVN , So this option will help both players to try this game.
Players who don't like mini-games, can shut down from the Start. no need to ask everytime.

I will try if the option is available, not a fan of combat style game.

I wish you good luck and your game.....

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Exactly my point. Which is why it's a low priority for us. It will have to be something once we either have free time in the schedule or the rest of the game is finished.
You could also make the fights extra easy, that way even those that avoid prostitutes and some heroines can win, since the combat sucks badly but you want to integrate it that's probably the only solution.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I honestly don't mind the combat to much honestly i would say finish the game before you start adding stuff that skips it or i guess just add a option to make it easier for other people whatever is easier for the dev to do. Oh yeah great game so far by the way love me a good harem.

• Love
Reactions: TwinAxeGames

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Blood of the Dragon ... :unsure: :sneaky:

"Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahr fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal!"

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There will be a threshold for certain characters. Depending on how many times you cum in certain characters will determine if they get pregnant. Potency is "Magical Potency" and plays a story driven role in several aspects which will be revealed later in the game in addition to how quickly the player can get the other characters pregnant.
How will pregnancy be handled in game for characters like Almira that aren't LIs, but just side girls?

Personally I don't care if she was a prostitute but if she gets preggo with MCs kid, I'd feel bad not taking her out of that life.

Sorry if already covered I'm reading through now.

Great game so far!

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
How will pregnancy be handled in game for characters like Almira that aren't LIs, but just side girls?

Personally I don't care if she was a prostitute but if she gets preggo with MCs kid, I'd feel bad not taking her out of that life.

Great game so far!
Ideally you shouldn't be able to knock up prostitutes, they are there just for fun and not to have kids with the mc.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Depends on the story being told, and how the character(s) fit into it. Just because a character starts off as a prostitute, doesn't mean that's how they'll stay.
I'm sure the dev has already gone over the whole prostitutes thing, but let's see✌

Reactions: Pman_Weh

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Depends on the story being told, and how the character(s) fit into it. Just because a character starts off as a prostitute, doesn't mean that's how they'll stay.
I'm not a fan of prostitutes and I really don't want one as an LI, but if a dev can make her really interesting and we can get her away from all of that, I don't see a problem. Generally speaking.

TwinAxeGames

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2024

Great game so far!
None of the prostitutes will have pregnancy. There will be scenes when you first visit the city brothel where they discuss using birth control potions. There won't be an option to integrate them into your harem. They're there for additional lewd content. We do track stats for them, though.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
None of the prostitutes will have pregnancy. There will be scenes when you first visit the city brothel where they discuss using birth control potions. There won't be an option to integrate them into your harem. They're there for additional lewd content. We do track stats for them, though.
Ah it seemed from that earlier post there was a preg variable for Almira, based off the image in this post.
*SNIPPED FOR BREVITY*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's not a factor then I'm not worried about it.

Reactions: S1nsational

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
you shoud try and make the dialogue a little more easy to read, in certaint parts of the game it gets hard to read it... perhaps a small box behind the text

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Well, I usually filter Latest Games & Updates for the last 3 days, or 7. Sometimes I am a away for a while and do 14, but not usually longer. Really wish there was a way to do a range, i.e. between 6 and 12 days or something so I can ignore what I have already checked with the initial searches, but I digress.

I sometimes do a 30 day search and order by weighted rating. Rarely do I see something I missed that I would bother with, but this one didn't seem familiar to me so it must have made it through the cracks. But damn, I am glad I did that search!

This is one of those rare few games that I put in my Best Quality folder on the initial release. Sometimes games fall out of that, but they usually don't go in that quickly either.

If this game delivers as well as its initial impression did I may have to make a higher tier folder. Was excellent.

The combat piece I don't usually like, but this game made it not too onerous. That was a feat in and of itself.

Looking forward to more! Nice job TwinAxeGames!

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes