Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
As for the feedback aspect: the primary issue is that most of what's being offered is redundant considering the whole scene is avoidable, and it doesn't seem to impact the story aside from offering 2 attribute points for each of the 4 attributes. There doesn't seem to be any indication that forgoing these points will negatively impact the story or the player's progress.

havent played the game yet cause I am currently finishing My Dorm, and will propably put this on the back burner until the whole group sex bisexuality bullshit is made clear if it will be treated like other well known titles like Grandmas House, My Dorm, Between Humanity or will be mandatory to satisfy the "we eat anything that is served" crowd

but I have a question concearning this.

if the scene is giving you points into your atributes, doesnt that mean that it is essential? I mean if you get 2 points in 4 stats it should make a difference unless the points are just cosmetic.
doesnt that make the choise of avoiding the scene ( refuse the sex with the prostitude) a wrong choise?
I mean as far as I can understand, 2 points in your stats is far better than zero, especially if they make a difference in combat, which means that you get "punished" for not fucking the whore. and since dev said that brothels and whores will be a constant in his game, it seems ( to me at least) that it is placed there for easy point farming to make your character stronger. which means that it kinda is a bogus choise unless you "cheat" the points.

I hope I made some sence.

best of health

Sep 4, 2021
Where are the devs asking peoples opinions of the content the devs put in their game? The devs on their patreons have only asked for patreons to vote for patreon bonus renders

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well that wasn't bad but a bit short, even with some combats that can use a skip to win button.
Now, the elf whore looks hotter than some of the banner girls wtf? I mean, use the best models for the main girls.
Lira the childhood friend is plain Jane, swap the models and make her the town whore.
Then we have this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tone down the flashy Marvel crap, better go for Conan the Barbarian dark and gritty aesthetic. If you need inspiration play Desert Stalker, you only need blood and dirt to make combat scenes look cool.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure that mc is dominant type as zetan, he is just kid with some kind of superpower and wish to fuck whore with crabs
You don't need Zaton to write a dark tale about sex and death. We are just starting the hero's journey anyway, he will grow up with time.
The whore with crabs scene was great. The game setting doesn't look like an isekai fantasy about virgin waifus left and right, it looks like a dark tale like Conan or The Witcher.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
if the scene is giving you points into your atributes, doesnt that mean that it is essential? I mean if you get 2 points in 4 stats it should make a difference unless the points are just cosmetic.
doesnt that make the choise of avoiding the scene ( refuse the sex with the prostitude) a wrong choise?
I mean as far as I can understand, 2 points in your stats is far better than zero, especially if they make a difference in combat, which means that you get "punished" for not fucking the whore. and since dev said that brothels and whores will be a constant in his game, it seems ( to me at least) that it is placed there for easy point farming to make your character stronger. which means that it kinda is a bogus choise unless you "cheat" the points.
One affects damage (5x for every level it seems), and another affects health (10x for every level). Potency will apparently affect magic related actions, but I'm not sure to what extent.

You also gain 1 level for each of the 4 attributes points for each battle you win. Since combat is unavoidable in some instances this will probably be the baseline for setting the difficulty for future battles. Engaging in sex seems to just make combat easier.

Potency is the only stat I've seen used for calculations outside of battle as it affects pregnancy content. However, the dev mentioned that some characters will have a hard limit to their pregnancy variable, so I'm assuming insanely high Potency stats won't change the chance of their pregnancy.

*Edit: I'll dig into the code in future release of the game when there's more substance to work with. In the meantime, if you want to min-max stats and obtain every harem member up to this point, follow the spoiler:

Last edited:

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Well, it's not like the fact that the MC's teacher hired the prostitute's services matters to me. It would have bothered me if it was the MC who had done it, but since that is not the case, what one or more other guys do with the prostitute isn't going to change my position. Possibly ratify it, but not change it. Well, yes, you know that he has hired her services, but also many others that you know nothing about, the truth is that personally knowing one of her clients isn't the reason to reject her. The reason is that she is a hooker, knowing the name of one of her clients is only a unpleasant coincidence.

The good thing is that we can reject her. The bad thing is that I'm not sure how doing the same thing (reject to have sex with a girl) too many times will affect the turn-based combat. As I have already mentioned before, it's possible that it will result in the inability to win some of the game's battles and therefore force us to restart the game or load a previous game: A VN doesn't give the option to gain points, sometimes previouly lost, by using quests, combats or other methods.
Combat is far too easy to worry about that. So far at least, but I doubt that will change. If anything avoiding some sex scenes would make it more balanced.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
One affects damage (5x for every level it seems), and another affects health (10x for every level). Potency will apparently affect magic related actions, but I'm not sure to what extent.

You also gain 1 level for each of the 4 attributes points for each battle you win. Since combat is unavoidable in some instances this will probably be the baseline for setting the difficulty for future battles. Engaging in sex seems to just make combat easier.

Potency is the only stat I've seen used for calculations outside of battle as it affects pregnancy content. However, the dev mentioned that some characters will have a hard limit to their pregnancy variable, so I'm assuming insanely high Potency stats won't change the chance of their pregnancy.

*Edit: I'll dig into the code in future release of the game when there's more substance to work with. In the meantime, if you want to min-max stats and obtain every harem member up to this point, follow the spoiler:
that is what I pretty much thought which, truth be told, is an excelent reason to pursue more action with the girls.

which, if I may, only clashes with the avoidability that supposedly is offered about the prostitutes/brothels, which is what ( from what i have gathered so far) one of the main issues some players have.
to explain, unless you want to survive the battles, avoiding the whores is a bad choise. perhaps dev should give other venues for players to get those points because it kinda seems that you get punished if you avoid content you do not like, whores for example, which is quite obvious in your spoiler. only the prostitute gives points.

bottom line, the layer will either farm easier points by doing content they propably would preffer to avoid or will be forced to grind points with double the effort from battles (2 points per sexual act vs 1 point per battle)

just some thoughts.

wishing you best of health

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
TwinAxeGames Congratulation on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------------------
Blood of the Dragon [v0.1.0] [Twin Axe Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [115 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [110 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

------------------------------------
Well hallo there :love: Looking really nice.
View attachment 3802959
I have never told you, but you are my hero.... doing the compressed Mac versions in so many games :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
good gods, well at least he found something new to whine and bitch about.

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
Those who want to cheat or just skip the battles here are the variables

PlayerStoryChar.Str = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Potency = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Const = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Will = 999

Str * 2 = dmg
potency = dick power, spell power
const *10 = hp
will *10 = magic / mana
Thanks Bro - I want to cheat, but pressing = Shift +O, doesn't bring up the panel, am i doing something wrong?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks Bro - I want to cheat, but pressing = Shift +O, doesn't bring up the panel, am i doing something wrong?
Save this file to your games folder. Copy it to the Ren'Py "game". It enables the dev console.
Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True

Reactions: rob9394

Azuredraco86

May 18, 2021
Ah finally a dragon mc.. though the glowy bit strikes me as being a bit "lowlevel" (its just an aura)
i would like to see dragonscales (or tatoes of scales) that show his power (think Yang kai from martial peak, think Natsu Dragonforce from fairy tail)
his eyes look wierd with the glow.. kinda like he's blind or smth
would be cool if he had the dragon slit at higher power levels

Other then that im hooked.. need more of this story need more of dragon mc's in general
keep up the good work
loved the rage moment, hope we see more of that (controlled or otherwise :p )

Mar 29, 2023
Wow, just wow... The story is epic, the renders are beautiful, combat system is quite fun. The only thing that's missing is some animations in some scenes and it would be nice if the text would be a bit bigger. It's not that I can't read it, but I have to focus a bit more while reading it. If it were a bit bigger, then it would read a bit more comfortable, at least for me.

Oh and have I mentioned that this story is epic? <3

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes