michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I came here to find out the same thing, just skimming around I think the differences are mainly 2 things:

1. Renpy version isn't caught up yet, it was started earlier but then it looks like everything went to the RPGM version?
2. RPGM version looks like it's a more complete experience, the Renpy version is more streamlined?

That's the impression I got, I'll be going for the RPGM version. And it still blows my mind that people use phones (instead of PC) to play these kind of games. The new modern era is incredible.
Sigh, no. They have identical content.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
At least 2X. The resolution literally doubles if I recall correctly, from 640 to 1280. Maybe even more.
It is a difficult decision, I don't know which one to choose :HideThePain:
I like rpgm more and the rpgm version of this game has more content
But the quality of renpy version is better in this game

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
We need a modder to replace the arts of the renpy version with the arts of the rpgm version so we will have the rpgm version with high quality arts :coffee:

Skaledra

Apr 28, 2024
well i dunno so much likes for this game, but charactes has no logic at all =)
fiance is supid as hell
cia agent is stupid as hell....
shift + delete =)

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
For those who want to try, I was testing and the Shota DLC managed to work in joiplay by changing Scripts.rvdata2 file from a previous version. also add a .json file that sets the resolution to 1080p.

I don't know if it will give any errors as you progress but for now it works.

View attachment 3824026 View attachment 3824027 View attachment 3824029 View attachment 3824030
Full game's renpy version doesnt work on Joiplay, is there any way to fix it?

MirVoc

Apr 15, 2023
I read in the guide section that there are scenes for the Patreon version - are these scenes in the versions on this site or in the Steam version? Or do I need to look for the Patreon version?

Reactions: taglag

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
dose the steam version include beast+shota dlc after kagura game patch or do i need to find somewhere to buy/download it?

edit: i mean for the rpgm version of the game

4.10 star(s) 91 Votes