Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Incoming another post full of empty words with a promise of the update being ready SOON™

Something along the lines of:

"update should have been out long long ago, it's all me to blame, personal issues, pausing pledges, I've been sick, I've been working non-stop, it's just this one scene in EP13 guys, EP14 almost ready, update will be sent to playtesting asap, expect it by the end of first week in october, blabla"
He sets release date for end of September so everyone who unsubscribed resubscribes then he delays it a few days into October to secure their sub for that month and finally releases it then.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I wonder if he's going to miss the deadline for telling us the news about the update.
No need to wait. I can give you the news right now. "It's almost ready."
Any minute now. Any second now it will upload as long as my Commodore 64 doesn't crash.
At this point, what could possibly go wrong!
BD

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
HAHAHAHAHA this developer is a living joke, a month and a half ago he said he had everything ready but at the last minute he had a compilation problem (I don't believe him, if I'm not being clear), then he wasn't convinced by one scene... and now he only promises a report, forget about the update, now I'll just give you a report and pay me for the Patreon subscription.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
It should go down to a year.
Eh, It should be flexible. Some games only do 1 update a year, wouldn't want to see them flagged for going a few weeks over. But maybe 6-10 months of "Soon", "Finishing touches", and "Basically ready"..... Then it should at least be an option. 6 Months of 0 activity (whether it be on SS, Patreon, or here) from the dev, should give it some sort of tag.... Maybe not abandonded, but something to indicate it may end up there soon.

Nov 12, 2021
Wait wait Bd, i have an idea, what if you miss the deadline for your update post about the update ? That would be hilarious. So when everyone get mad at you, calling you names and stuff, for delaying your announcement you can check the thread and jerk off to fullfill your humiliation fetish.

Should have done a trailer about this patreon post while you were at it. An announcement about an post on patreon this fucking guy

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
The post prolly will not be out at 3pm EDT as he said but it will be out on the day. For all his lies and stuff dev posts for whatever reason he is usually right about the day it comes out atleast... not that he even needed to say he was going to do it because discord, patreon and ss are all just happily waiting.

It will be a post setting a deadline and a promise of something he wont be able to keep when he inevitably fails to meet the deadline.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
How in the world is he still getting over 3000 paid members on his Patreon page, just how??? :unsure:
You would be surprised on how many people pay for services they no longer use but forgot to cancel :KEK:
But i think the majority are just people that somehow still believe in him somehow, or maybe they are so deep in it that pulling their subscriptions now would mean admitting that they have been fools all along for giving the guy money, so they just keep at it, hoping things will change for the better and the game will be back on track.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes