k.belal95

Feb 19, 2024
View attachment 1239288

Overview
:
Wife Trainer Files is a photo-intensive erotic game. It is Not Safe for Work and is strictly for adults only. It is free. It is not a demo. It is fully functional (subject to bug playtesting: please report any bugs you encounter!).
Additional content is planned, but a significant amount of content has already been implemented and can be played as a stand-alone game as is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-10
Release Date: 2024-08-10
Developer: WifeTrainer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7r
Language: English
Genre:

The next Steps / Updates:

Staff Members:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Current Content:

IMPORTANT NOTES:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.7q): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(Compressed v07o2): - MEGA -

Extras: - Walkthrough(Outdated)
Mods: Cheat-o-Matic 9001 - Cheater Player Type - Kagney the Struggling Student - KingTut Cheat Mod

cyoadev thanks for the links

View attachment 333413 View attachment 333414 View attachment 333415 View attachment 333416
Thanks.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
I think everyone prefers depth > empty characters. But in an intensive game like this it can be hard to find the new content, so it feels like there is no new content. This is a real problem that needs work to be put into to solve. AKA there needs to be some kind of walkthrough and achievement system to mark content. It's not really okay for there to not be that.
2 years later and nothing has changed unfortunatley. I really want to like this game - the premise, the writing, the characters, multiple options - all great. But actual gameplay is such a frustrating experience. If you make a wrong choice in early training you basically have to start over and that takes a lot of time.

At some point it's easier to read throught the code than to try out the branches youself. It shouldn't be like this. Semeicardia has been promising to make wiki for YEARS and it still not done. At this point the only reasonable assumption is that it will never be done. And the game creator is making pretty snarky remarks about making a guide (an overview, not a walkthrough) for content branches. It's like they don't want players to actually enjoy the game in full.

Reactions: Lerd0

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
2 years later and nothing has changed unfortunatley. I really want to like this game - the premise, the writing, the characters, multiple options - all great. But actual gameplay is such a frustrating experience. If you make a wrong choice in early training you basically have to start over and that takes a lot of time.

At some point it's easier to read throught the code than to try out the branches youself. It shouldn't be like this. Semeicardia has been promising to make wiki for YEARS and it still not done. At this point the only reasonable assumption is that it will never be done. And the game creator is making pretty snarky remarks about making a guide (an overview, not a walkthrough) for content branches. It's like they don't want players to actually enjoy the game in full.

Use mods, dude.

I recommend Seimeicardia’s. Makes the game smooth as a dream.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Not my cup of tea, I want to discover branches and choices by myself, not by cheating a stat or a flag

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Not my cup of tea, I want to discover branches and choices by myself, not by cheating a stat or a flag
You can cheat for more energy, more money, more sessions per week, *without* opening up choices you haven’t earned. The branches and choices will be just as rewarding, I promise, and if anything the additional sessions will allow you the time to more fully explore a branch. Seriously, you don’t know what you’re missing.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Use joiplay bro, you can donload it from their joiplay patreon.
Isn't there a size limit for the APK? There are probably ways to bypass it if there is, but I don't play these on Android so not 100% positive.

Anyone have updated walkthrough? Please share
There is no updated walkthrough to my knowledge. I haven't found one at least. The basics on the existing still more or less work, but some of the newer clients aren't there yet.

I think once WT gets to v8 they may do another. I might make a run through again to get some basic steps, but it's mostly to the point now were you just have to min/max the stats.

The most challenging one is still Jasmine because you can fail that one easily. There are 2 events that if you let her do something, her husband finds out and you fail. It's the Exhibitionist part. I never let anyone take photos of her. 1 is a fail and the other isn't. I just can't recall which is which right now. I know there's also an event that has you outside of an auto shop...if you let her go inside...things take a turn for the worse and you fail. Never did go further on the Exhibition stuff at her job tho.

The other hard part is with the Avon Lady. It's easy to screw that one up. I usually just avoid it, as not a fan of that one. I think it is mostly a Playboy thing. I usually do Hypnotist.

Most of the rest are just complete as much of the dialog as you can for each visit.

I think I might do an updated walkthru for up to .7r...but likely it will be a while. The game can be super grindy, and .8 might arrive before I finish. heh

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 69 Votes