Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I must thank my nibba @NormanKnnight for playing this so I don't have to..
two things that stick out like a sore thumb...
1) if themessage ofthe game is that all women are evil, lying bitches, Luna is so out of place since in all her interactions she was genuinely caring about the MC
2) if it's a "from bitch to bull" story, why in the credits screen is MC still being cucked? the women are going down on each other while he sits lothed
It was certainly an experience, yisus krist

The whole game feels like someone was cheated on at some point in their life and found the red pill rabbit hole, now they think they know "THE SECRETS OF THE FEMALE MIND"

The cringe was something to behold, the MC is one of the most pathetic simps I´ve seen in my life, you can't even fully blame the hoe for cheating on him cause she's so obviously using him that the MC has to be dented to not see it

Erl is pretty much a red pill podcast host, you can already see where this is going with his "Advise", like seriously, you can feel the Andrew Tate influence in this shit :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Okay, I had to see this drama for myself. Finished the game not that long ago.

1st- Is this a cuck simulator? Right now, yeah and maybe for another update or two before MC turn things around. He has a hand full of rival/enemies to deal with and I can't see MC becoming stronger/smarter than his foes after a single update.

2nd- Is this game missing tags? Perhaps. Dev is riding a thin line with the NTR/Sissification tags missing.

3rd- Does this game deserve to get bash by the community? No, at least not yet...But I would say Dev should have let this VN simmer for another couple of months before releasing to the public if only to balance out the absurd simp MC with the quote "reborn" MC.

My take? MC broke my suspense of disbelief early on with his impossible-to-believe behavior/personality because even a simp isn't this oblivious to his own situation like that. Dev went too far and made MC's plot comical to me. This ain't the worst but its not 1-star bad.

2.5 stars out of 5 atm. Just average.

Last edited:
Reactions: pemoj

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
The worst trope in any revenge story is to "get revenge" on someone by giving them orgasms... but in just kind of a rough way. It's unimaginative and overused. I'm not holding my breath that the dev has anything else in mind because no one ever does.
OMG this. Holy shit! This THIS THIS!!!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ This! I'm so sick of shit like this. It never made an ounce of sense to me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also, you missed a potentially hilarious joke by not having MC comment on the lifeguard's cum-breath after the CPR, or even showing a bit of cum on her lips. :LOL:
Was that even the same girl/lifeguard ?
Somehow thought that were different girls, but yeah, shame to throw away another good model.

But if it was indeed the same lifeguard i agree, good ol cummy kiss for the simp :ROFLMAO:
The cringe was something to behold, the MC is one of the most pathetic simps I´ve seen in my life, you can't even fully blame the hoe for cheating on him cause she's so obviously using him that the MC has to be dented to not see it
Yep, this.
Don't get me wrong, i still want to ruin the life of that hoe, but she made it all so obviously...and the MC is such an unlikeable, pathetic simp...if you're that dumb you kinda deserve it.
This is my vision of the story, it might scare some people off, but I want to show the story exactly as it unfolds. I don't consider our game to be in the NTR genre.

So I'm not afraid of losing NTR fans.
I mean, sure the MC got cucked and rightly so. I don't like ntr at all, but in this case i really couldn't care less, neither could i ever see Iris as a LI after what she pulled...

If you want to make her a LI, that will be nigh impossible and imo wasted time even trying after all she did.
If she is arround so that we can ruin her life, make her suffer and drink a cold beer while watching how that will unfold i'm all for it....but just saying, going maledom and fucking her is not revenge, like not at all...
Beside that, i hope we will have no voyeur content anymore, or at least a choice to avoid it.

Also the most important question, is Luna a LI ?
She's by far the best girl arround.

snapturtle34

Donor
Jun 24, 2017
Unless he studies medicine and ultimately creates the "uncucking pill" he will still be a loser, as he got cucked. Doesn't matter if he gets to fuck her later. There is also a limit on what can be believed, you cant turn this pathetic cucked discord moderator into a harem king, that just doesn't happen.

Should have just made him a normal dude that gets betrayed somehow ( yes, there are ways to betray someone that doesn't include sex and cheating, revolutionary idea, I know, but there it is: the cheating gf backstory again because why not).

Honestly, couldn't even finish it as it was so cringe. It was so bad that I honestly thought that it was ok that he was betrayed, if I met such a retard I would betray him too, he is so pathetic that it just feels natural, so dont even have any animosity against the "bad guys", I was actually rooting for them to humiliate this dumbfuck even more. :whistle::coffee:
I mostly agree with you, but the ending was honestly the biggest disappointment for me. I could have tolerated the weak portrayal of the main character if we had at least seen some form of revenge before it wrapped up. For me, the level of evil and payback needed to be massive to outweigh the terrible start.. But again, i understand what you mean.

snapturtle34

Donor
Jun 24, 2017
The worst trope in any revenge story is to "get revenge" on someone by giving them orgasms... but in just kind of a rough way. It's unimaginative and overused. I'm not holding my breath that the dev has anything else in mind because no one ever does.
Yep, for me revenge NEEDS to be straight up evil. I agree.

snapturtle34

Donor
Jun 24, 2017
Oh boy, i thought the others are a bit overreacting with how much of a pathetic simp the MC is...but this is probably one of the most pathetic MC's i've seen so far.
I get the zero to hero thing, but maybe start a bit more normal and not by -100 that is a long way until you reach even normal with this MC.
I mean, honestly i cheered as he was betrayed, he deserved it, it was hard even reading this to the end, MC is pathetic, a simp, a voyeur, constantly got beat up and walked over by anyone...

For Iris i hope we can really destroy her, not sex, but her entire life, same with that brother.
Best and only girl i'm interested in so far is Luna, really hope she is a LI.
100% agree. I need diabolical revenge level here, i dont even care about sex at this point.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I hope MC will grow some balls because he is now useful like an oven in the desert.

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
From the feedback we've seen, players thought we were making an NTR game. This is not the case, and we do not want people to have this feeling. (We want to remove all the scenes in version 0.001 that might seem NTR in any way).

At the moment we have decided to rework the backstory.

We will post these changes together with the 0.002 patch.

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023
Was that even the same girl/lifeguard ?
Somehow thought that were different girls, but yeah, shame to throw away another good model.

But if it was indeed the same lifeguard i agree, good ol cummy kiss for the simp :ROFLMAO:

Yep, this.
Don't get me wrong, i still want to ruin the life of that hoe, but she made it all so obviously...and the MC is such an unlikeable, pathetic simp...if you're that dumb you kinda deserve it.

I mean, sure the MC got cucked and rightly so. I don't like ntr at all, but in this case i really couldn't care less, neither could i ever see Iris as a LI after what she pulled...

If you want to make her a LI, that will be nigh impossible and imo wasted time even trying after all she did.
If she is arround so that we can ruin her life, make her suffer and drink a cold beer while watching how that will unfold i'm all for it....but just saying, going maledom and fucking her is not revenge, like not at all...
Beside that, i hope we will have no voyeur content anymore, or at least a choice to avoid it.

Also the most important question, is Luna a LI ?
She's by far the best girl arround.
Hi! We listened to player comments and decided to rework some parts of the backstory

We want to remove all the scenes in version 0.001 that might seem NTR in any way

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
From the feedback we've seen, players thought we were making an NTR game. This is not the case, and we do not want people to have this feeling. (We want to remove all the scenes in version 0.001 that might seem NTR in any way).

At the moment we have decided to rework the backstory.

We will post these changes together with the 0.002 patch.
So, just speaking about that scene in question... I think you can get away with the premise without the execution fairly easily. Instead of them going to the bathroom to fuck, the MC can just find them dancing or sitting together with his arm around her and still confront her the same way. For me, it isn't that she's been seeing someone else per se... if she was seeing that guy before the MC then I don't see it as NTR (rather sets up the ability for netori). I think the visceral response comes from hearing and see how they were legitimately having sex behind the MC's back. Maybe I'm still missing the mark there, but the way I see it is if she was with that guy first, then got with the MC as her side-piece but they never had sex, then you can still netori her away and not have any overlap which would lead in the NTR territory. Just food for thought.

The only thing I ask for is please... please... if there is going to be a route for revenge, please don't make it revenge via maledom. Please make it revenge via making them wish they had never crossed the MC as their life crumbles around them. For those of us that like revenge stories - at least myself, that gets me harder than hate fucking. Like, the firmest hate-boner when I see someone groveling at the MC's feet for mercy because they've lost everyone and everything.

snapturtle34

Donor
Jun 24, 2017
So, just speaking about that scene in question... I think you can get away with the premise without the execution fairly easily. Instead of them going to the bathroom to fuck, the MC can just find them dancing or sitting together with his arm around her and still confront her the same way. For me, it isn't that she's been seeing someone else per se... if she was seeing that guy before the MC then I don't see it as NTR (rather sets up the ability for netori). I think the visceral response comes from hearing and see how they were legitimately having sex behind the MC's back. Maybe I'm still missing the mark there, but the way I see it is if she was with that guy first, then got with the MC as her side-piece but they never had sex, then you can still netori her away and not have any overlap which would lead in the NTR territory. Just food for thought.

The only thing I ask for is please... please... if there is going to be a route for revenge, please don't make it revenge via maledom. Please make it revenge via making them wish they had never crossed the MC as their life crumbles around them. For those of us that like revenge stories - at least myself, that gets me harder than hate fucking. Like, the firmest hate-boner when I see someone groveling at the MC's feet for mercy because they've lost everyone and everything.
Again i agree.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi! We listened to player comments and decided to rework some parts of the backstory

We want to remove all the scenes in version 0.001 that might seem NTR in any way
Hm, i didn't have any problem with ntr as the story is now.

Reworking mainly depends what you wanna do with Iris imo.
If she won't be a LI i don't see a problem with the MC being cheated on, it's for his character development and you don't get to watch them either.
If you want to make her an LI, yes then it would probably better if she isn't cucking him.
That being said, i can't see her as LI either way. Even if she doesn't cheat on him she is so unlikeable, used him and hurt him that deeply that i just don't see any romance with her, ever...and her being utter shit is kinda important for the MC's growth.

As for the beach voyeur scene i don't think anyone is seeing that as ntr, as the lifeguard isn't a LI.
The MC being a creep and peeping on them also kinda fits with how pathetic he is overall at that point in the story, i just hope if he man's up there won't be any more of that.

KARKAS NYAMCO

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2023

If she won't be a LI i don't see a problem with the MC being cheated on, it's for his character development and you don't get to watch them either.
If you want to make her an LI, yes then it would probably better if she isn't cucking him.
That being said, i can't see her as LI either way. Even if she doesn't cheat on him she is so unlikeable, used him and hurt him that deeply that i just don't see any romance with her, ever...and her being utter shit is kinda important for the MC's growth.

As for the beach voyeur scene i don't think anyone is seeing that as ntr, as the lifeguard isn't a LI.
The MC being a creep and peeping on them also kinda fits with how pathetic he is overall at that point in the story, i just hope if he man's up there won't be any more of that.
I shake your hand, you're the only one who understood the whole idea and how we wanted to show it.

My fellow developers even joked that I was the one who created the second account.

We didn't expect to see a review like this.
My companion also said that you might be the only one who didn't skip the whole story.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024

The lifeguard should be a LI and even if it isn't ntr, anyone who dislikes ntr would dislike seeing love interests getting fucked and MC just watching. Lets not play the semantics game. If this is not a ntr game there is no point in having the MC being a voyeur cuck.

But well, if neither Iris or the lifeguard ar LIs, it is a waste of thier models regardless.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
he lifeguard should be a LI and even if it isn't ntr, anyone who dislikes ntr would dislike seeing love interests getting fucked and MC just watching. Lets not play the semantics game. If this is not a ntr game there is no point in having the MC being a voyeur cuck.

But well, if neither Iris or the lifeguard ar LIs, it is a waste of thier models regardless.
Why would you think she is a LI ?
I didn't get the impression she is one, she isn't in the banner, nor do we even get a name. Waste of a good model, yeah kinda.

I do not enjoy either cuck or voyeur content, i just take it as a show of how pathetic the MC is at this point and both fit/show that well.
From what the dev said, that's the whole point he wanted to show in the prologue, an utterly pathtetic loser of an MC and with that he certainly succeeded.

As for Iris i do not know what the dev is planning for her, maybe she will be a LI for the selected few who want that, or she never will be and revenge on her is a further important point for the MC to grow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If she would be a LI, i will reject her, simple as that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KARKAS NYAMCO

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
As for Iris i do not know what the dev is planning for her, maybe she will be a LI for the selected few who want that, or she never will be and revenge on her is a further important point for the MC to grow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If she would be a LI, i will reject her, simple as that.
And this my friends is the fun part. This is the part the DEV's fail time and time again. The actual execution of the revenge. 1727119483137.png
How many revenge VN have come and failed here? 1727106420488.png

How many DEVs can't look pass the easy played-out way.("Lul I'll give you the fuck of your life as revenge!") 1727106429010.png

And no, revenge isn't coming back stronger/better/smarter/richer etc to the same LI and saying "nah I ain't gonna fuck you but I am happy you wanna" 1727119491417.png

This is the part that will make or break it for me. The last game I followed like this failed so hard it became a meme thread for the F95 community. It was glorious 1727106436532.png

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
The lifeguard should be a LI and even if it isn't ntr, anyone who dislikes ntr would dislike seeing love interests getting fucked and MC just watching. Lets not play the semantics game. If this is not a ntr game there is no point in having the MC being a voyeur cuck.

I agree with you.. and I think most people in this forum think like us. Two girls wasted for nothing. Unredeemable.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
If the developer's idea was to make me despise MC, then they did a great job. I've already encountered something similar in another game (marked abandoned). I don't even care about the cheating scene. I just hope that in the future the developer won't justify this bitch (like everything is not so clear-cut, other details will be revealed, and in general she did it for some important reasons and other bullshit).
P.S. It's a shame that a good model of lifeguard was wasted on an unnecessary voyeurism scene.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes