VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.07] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
Blah blah, enough stroking yourselves off for NOT leaking. You want a medal?
Getting the thread back on topic, 0.7 is incredible. Truly Truly Fantastic.

There is teasing of sex in 0.8 but that makes me wonder how long they plan to make this game.
After all, it will be much harder to keep people begging for more after sex has finally occurred.
I'm sure the game will remain loved, but the hype and people evangelizing it will diminish.

Just look at Indecent Wife Hana; after the creampie happened, there were a few more scenes then the first ending. And after that, the game's been on the backburner for many players. There was once a time when Indecent Wife Hana was a major hype thread and now its just meandering on. The masses love anticipation, and are tempted to move on when satiated.

Of course, 0.8 could be more teasing.
But if it actually has real sex, then that was pretty fast.
I think the opposite actually. Once she has sex for the first time with some other guy it just opens up to many different scenarios. I do agree that it felt kinda fast tho, but I'd rather have it this way (not like other games where after 30 updates nothing happen and the project gets abandoned) instead of only teasing. Another pro of this game is the writing imo. It hits all the right spots, so I cant wait to see where it will go after the first sex has occurred.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Blah blah, enough stroking yourselves off for NOT leaking. You want a medal?
Getting the thread back on topic, 0.7 is incredible. Truly Truly Fantastic.

There is teasing of sex in 0.8 but that makes me wonder how long they plan to make this game.
After all, it will be much harder to keep people begging for more after sex has finally occurred.
I'm sure the game will remain loved, but the hype and people evangelizing it will diminish.

Just look at Indecent Wife Hana; after the creampie happened, there were a few more scenes then the first ending. And after that, the game's been on the backburner for many players. There was once a time when Indecent Wife Hana was a major hype thread and now its just meandering on. The masses love anticipation, and are tempted to move on when satiated.

Of course, 0.8 could be more teasing.
But if it actually has real sex, then that was pretty fast.
Complete nonsense . If the story and characters are cool, then even more people will play this game. Netorase phone confirms this.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Netorase phone doesn't have a story, its slice of life and popular for multiple updates per month. False equivalency.
Its the benefit of an AI art game. Of course, some AI art devs milk patrons and never produce,
Which makes Netorase Phone even more of a King. People love him for that. Not because he rushed into sex.
Also he didn't rush into sex. Netorase phone had TONS of updates before cuckolding sex.

All I'm saying is, Vulgar Reverie is moving fast. The only nonsense here is the contrarian nonsense XD

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Netorase phone doesn't have a story, its slice of life and popular for multiple updates per month. False equivalency.
Its the benefit of an AI art game. Of course, some AI art devs milk patrons and never produce,
Which makes Netorase Phone even more of a King. People love him for that. Not because he rushed into sex.
Also he didn't rush into sex. Netorase phone had TONS of updates before cuckolding sex.

All I'm saying is, Vulgar Reverie is moving fast. The only nonsense here is the contrarian nonsense XD
You are praising an AI slop game my dude I don't respect any opinion you will ever have sorry.
Also it's not moving too fast, it's moving at just the right speed and as someone else said no one wants it to fall into the same rut so many other games do where nothing happens for months and months.
Plenty of scenarios open up. Don't start doomposting.
EDIT: Not responding to this guy anymore cuz he's done nothing but try to stir up shit in all of his posts in this thread.

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

Buddy, there weren't a lot of updates and they were very fast. The text ran through with a few pictures. I like Netorase phone and sex in this game was early too. I don't understand you. Do you just need more updates with chatter about feelings or what? Vulgar Reverie develops as needed and the developer prescribes the story well.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Legit think GyaruSaki is baitposting. As for Kristo, it objectively takes more time to reach cuck-sex in Netorase phone.
I know you want to be contrarian but that's just objective facts.

All I'm saying is, Vulgar Reverie is moving fast.
No need to seethe. Disagree if you want, yap on the Patreon if you're such a stalwart supporter. F95 is general chat.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
I think the opposite actually. Once she has sex for the first time with some other guy it just opens up to many different scenarios. I do agree that it felt kinda fast tho, but I'd rather have it this way (not like other games where after 30 updates nothing happen and the project gets abandoned) instead of only teasing. Another pro of this game is the writing imo. It hits all the right spots, so I cant wait to see where it will go after the first sex has occurred.
That dude can't read. And he has been attacking any people praising this game's writing for some updates now. I would ignore him if I were you.

I did when he attacked me last time I said I like how the writer handle Geist situation. :BootyTime:

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Anyway to get this back on topic, it's basically been a week, so here's the link to the new update:
Mega
Someone should probably re-up though because this is the direct link from patreon
it will probably be officially put up on the weekend. Developers tend to do that. Thank you though. It's not a rick roll is it?

idontjudgebro

Jul 9, 2024
Anyway to get this back on topic, it's basically been a week, so here's the link to the new update:
Mega
Someone should probably re-up though because this is the direct link from patreon
thks a lot, i paid monthly for his patreon but im cutting spending this months, really love his work hope to be able to support him soon

idontjudgebro

Jul 9, 2024
That dude can't read. And he has been attacking any people praising this game's writing for some updates now. I would ignore him if I were you.

I did when he attacked me last time I said I like how the writer handle Geist situation. :BootyTime:

i was gonna stop reading at the geist situation it was like he's ruining this great setup with this character, but how it was treated was awesome, he took a risk, but the result is a more original story and a better developement of the couple that we rarely see in netorase game it was awesome

Reactions: Joshy92 and Wizmoe

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
What happened with the screenshot function when pressing "S"? Now it just starts skipping text.

Last edited:

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Good update but too short.. and too little CGs as usual.. lacking different angles for best views.. showing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update wasn't meant to be very long, next update is the big one.
That said the CGs from this update and the developments exceeded expectations.
Also how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is VERY exciting

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes