Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello everything is fine?

I would like to ask a question, I'm translating a game RPG Maker from Japanese to English with translator++, and I'm trying to use either Bing or Sugoi translator, as they translate better than Google, but Bing stops translating after translating two sentences. and the Sugoi translator has a host problem, could anyone help me resolve this, please?
If you specifically want to translate RPG Maker games using Sugoi, with a tool that has the UI of Translator++, you could use SLR Translator instead, because it is designed to be exactly that, except better.

This is not an ad, SLR does not require an internet connection, is free, and open source. I basically just made it because I was really unhappy with Translator++'s performance.

Games & Games

May 7, 2023
If you specifically want to translate RPG Maker games using Sugoi, with a tool that has the UI of Translator++, you could use SLR Translator instead, because it is designed to be exactly that, except better.

This is not an ad, SLR does not require an internet connection, is free, and open source. I basically just made it because I was really unhappy with Translator++'s performance.
Thanks for the tip, the problem is that I want to use Bing or Sugoi to translate it into English and then into Portuguese, because when Google translates Japanese it changes all the names and translates a lot of the wrong words

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
guys. these "[r]" are being inserted into the patch files. I don't know how, I want to remove them. from a brief look, I noticed that "[r]" is always inserted in a range position of 60-70

1722231148757.png

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I updated to 6.4. 11th edition
Open a new game translation can not be opened
How do you solve it?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Who has version 5.8?
I downloaded the new 6.4. 11th edition
Innovation file Ren'Py keeps stuck reading

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
I have reorganised, cleaned cache files, need to test plugins (deepL not working.) Google is up to date. I edited the translation line skips (.mp3.web.png......) Hope it works for you.

Translator++V 6.8.28 --

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote