Unity Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

grimmrist

Feb 18, 2019
the autotranslator doesn't work on me for some reason, i am (highly likely) doing something wrong. do you remember which special tea it is? thank you very much

SeawaterH

Jan 29, 2024
the autotranslator doesn't work on me for some reason, i am (highly likely) doing something wrong. do you remember which special tea it is? thank you very much
It takes time to load or rather it really isn't translated in your case
Its Usually located at the very bottom

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
it work but since im using machine and gpt mixed so it result on weird translation form some text.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
what a nice game, didn't expect a good quality loli game to be uploaded here on f95

thanks for sharing and translation

tltbkp

Jun 20, 2019

I can't find any translation for this game does anyone have a source?

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
1. Download the game using link above (from SystemDflt)
2. Download zip-archive from github - XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.3.1.zip
3. Place SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to your game folder (file should be inside 理想のおとうさん v1.1.7 with DLC v 1.0.1)
4. Double-click on SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
4.1. Wait few seconds
5. Double-click on "理想のおとうさん (Patch and Run)"
5.1. Wait few seconds
6. That's it. Game translated. Now you can run game normally using 理想のおとうさん.exe
I just want to add that you need to run the game from C drive.
Doing the exact same instructions but running the game from other drives didn't work for me, it HAS to be C drive for me for it to be translated.

Now I'm trying to see what's causing the issue when running from other drives.

PS: I managed to figure it out!
I was trying to run the game on Linux using Proton.
BepInEx uses winhttp.dll to inject itself into the game to run mods

Following this guide, right at the end, I did that step and now the game runs great and is translated.

Last edited:

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
I just want to add that you need to run the game from C drive.
Doing the exact same instructions but running the game from other drives didn't work for me, it HAS to be C drive for me for it to be translated.

Now I'm trying to see what's causing the issue when running from other drives.
nope. you can install anywhere. tbh maybe it has to do with your system also that mega link . i put all latest version on there you can just run the exe for now its version 1.2.2

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
nope. you can install anywhere. tbh maybe it has to do with your system also that mega link . i put all latest version on there you can just run the exe for now its version 1.2.2
Thanks for your help, I was trying it on a Windows 10 VM earlier and it had some issues with running the game from another drive.
I managed to figure out that there's nothing wrong with the game files, it is in fact ready to run with the translation.
I was trying to run it on Linux using Proton and while the game itself runs fine, it's not modded.

After spending some time reading the documentation for BepInEx, it seems like it uses winhttp.dll to inject itself into the game.
I just needed to add that in Wine config and now it works great, with translations and all.
I just write this down here for any Linux users who might need help in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ISF