• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
couldnt play it about quarter of the text that is supposed to be english is not in english i believe its in spanish.

LustfulArt

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2021
couldnt play it about quarter of the text that is supposed to be english is not in english i believe its in spanish.
hi, what part of the story would it be? i got a hotfix in itch.io for that, sorry for the inconvenience.

RainyKnight

Jan 17, 2019
For the most part the English is fine to read, but I was only able to play a short amount because the gender pronouns are wrong more often than they are correct. It's hard to get into an adult game when the women are constantly referred to as men. he/she, him/her, his/hers.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Actually... yes, for now it is better to follow a linear path.
Honestly, don't add choices, if you don't give the player a "real" choice. It's unnecessary and annoying for the most part. In such situations it's best, if you keep the story linear, in my opinion. Same goes for "single choices", they're are no real choices but just a unecessary click for the player. "Single choices" and "fake" choices are only a way to avoid the kinetic tag, while the story is still kinetic and people will get upset over this. Maybe not all, but at least a small amount, and that could also result in negativ responses and reviews. If you still want to keep these " fake choices", it's you decision, I just wanted to give you the perspective of an outsider/player.

Reactions: leafkfy

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish when someone creates a game with magical beings and such, that when they speak a certain language, they would have a translation. I was enjoying the game until I got to the point where Natsuki and Hitomi came out of the red circle and started to speak an unknown language. After that, I had to delete the game because it got confusing to understand what was being said. There should be away to translate it.

LustfulArt

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2021
I wish when someone creates a game with magical beings and such, that when they speak a certain language, they would have a translation. I was enjoying the game until I got to the point where Natsuki and Hitomi came out of the red circle and started to speak an unknown language. After that, I had to delete the game because it got confusing to understand what was being said. There should be away to translate it.
Ahh... I already solved that in a hotfix only for English speaking people, and by the way the language is Spanish.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is this abandoned?
Even if you're not subscribed to their Patreon, you can usually click the link in the OP to see what the most recent posts are titled and how long ago they were posted. This is a good way to check if a game hasn't been abandoned yet, and the latest post on this person's page is from 23 hours ago:

Hello people (Here is a sneak peak)
I've made very little progress really because of college but these days I've been killing myself to advance xD I'm very very tired and I'll...
Read more
So no, it's not abandoned yet.

pokekiwi

May 25, 2021
given the itch page is gone and the patreon has no content anymore, its definitely been abandoned now

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes