Others - Completed - The Wandering Corinne [v1.01] [ankoku marimokan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Nightly2

This is very much the black sheep of ankoku's works. Compared to their previous stuff, this game is severely lacking. Barely any story, lukewarm h-scenes, basic combat. I could forgive these flaws if this was one of their earlier works, but it's not. This came out two years after Kamikaze Ouka 2, easily one of their best works (in my opinion).

I think that this was their attempt at securing a different audience, but it fell flat. I'm still a huge fan of ankoku though, because despite this disappointment, they still produce great RPGs.

So in conclusion, this game is the odd man out among the great games that ankoku produced. Maybe they'll do better next time, but if I'm being honest, they should just stay in their lane and focus on making great RPGs.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MinhLongTrung

I've always liked Art Marimo, so even though I don't like side scrollers, I still play it. Art is still great, animation is still great. The shaping isn't bad, but like I said. I don't like side scrollers so I only give it about 3.5 stars.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

relapsedgooner95

PROS
    +character design: thicc girl wearing a bikini armor (y)

+lots of skills: there are total 9 skills, that's a lot for a simple side scroller game. i appreciate the effort and some skills are unique like flying by farting

+no grind, easy game experience: took about an hour to finish, really no need to grind stuff, just get extra life item if you really need it

CONS
    -bad tutorial: there's a pause menu by pressing the space key which includes the info of all control keys, but the tutorial doesn't explain this crucial info

-janky controls: the left or right arrow keys seem to override the down key if pressed for a moderate time which makes the character slow to react against the enemies' projectiles, and that was frustrating

-lewd animations are hard to come by: you only get h animations by losing all hp completely which is why i didn't get to see the whole h animations part in first try. it felt as if i'm just playing a non sexual side scroller game and that is not something i signed up for

-mediocre h scenes & galleries: you get h scenes when you lose to bosses. no dialogues, no scene change, just plain picture. disappointing

-lots of useless skills: flying by farting is cool, but somewhat useless. other skills set are mostly useless, maybe except dashing. don't know why there aren't usual useful skills like knock back, shield, projectiles

-lots of bugs: losing a full save, sometimes not saving the progress, game freezing when you crouch down and press space, getting stuck in wall (not in a sexual way), etc

OTHERS
    *can't jump above a screen: i think the character should be able to jump a bit higher above a screen since some platforms are high enough that it becomes a bit of a hassle to jump when there is a sky wall blocking your jump

*adding knock out mechanic, seduction skill may be a good option: i think the game play could have been more sexier if only the h animations occur more frequently. this could have been done by adding things like a knock out mechanic where your enemy triggers h events when you get knocked out or a seduction skill where you seduct your enemy to fuck and get hp in return

overall, it was a poor side scroller game with a disappointing h elements. i give 1.5 instead of 1 because it has a thicc girl wearing a bikini armor
  4. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

The game its janky as hell it has a lot of bug and sometime softlock you or trow you like 200 ft away. I dont know if its just me but the gameplay its hella buggen and its trash just press z z z over an over until you wank? o do you no know for wank you oof you need to loose close to an enemie great, Now HOW TF I CAN GET AN H SCENE IF THE ENEMIE TROW ME 30 FT AWAY FROM THEM, it has no sense at all its a shame bcs the desings are very good except some ones (Pregnant urination charachters) 1/10 pure garbage of game. (Sorry for my bad english)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Licher69

Imagine a side scroller.... with NO DODGE NO BLOCKING NO SPRINTING and your whole gameplay is just Z, Z, Z, Z. Truly the most half assed side scroller with no gameplay, no h scenes unless you purposely lose* like what am i playing bro.... this is genuinely just sad.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

A complete downgrade compared to some of their other titles.

Janky combat.
    Few animations.
    Poor platforming.
    Unintersting shop/upgrade system.
    Short animations with no pause or option to cycle the sex sequence in the gallery.
    Boring CG gallery.

Save yourself time and trouble and just grab a save file, someone posted it on page 2.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

r_o_u_k

This one is quite enjoyable. Very short, quite easy, with a hit box a little broken however. Nothing unfair, though.

It's a typical sidescroller with nice drawings and a very light tone.

The bosses have patterns and defeating them was a bit challenging, but in a good way.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's a short sidescroller action game, you move in a 2d map, kill enemies, get fucked if you die, get gems and buy upgrades. The game is short, in one hour you have done. The game doesn't contain any guro scene but some BDSM and watersport. The only problems are the Hitbox not always clear, but overall, it's a fun game.