.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
thx god the game does not allow you to do that anymore, long time ago a dude was using a very old version to share images of fking loli characters. Creepy as heck. I think that might be the reason why znel removed that option
I didn't know it did to be fair, I mean - ultimately, I think having it left out is a good thing. I don't think there is any valid reason for that to be in there.

Mostly because Znel is on Patreon, and they'd (Patreon) ban his account if they thought his game included lolis or underage content. Patreon is pretty strict on that stuff. Its also why Wild Life never got actual bestiality content added to it, because one time they came close to it, and Patreon told them to remove it or GTFO their platform. So they removed it.
That and they're pushing for Steam approval too I think, and Steam is even more harsh in other aspects. I thought Wild Life had beast content in there, or does it not count because they're able to walk and talk etc? I mean, I don't understand the whole thing in that aspect as it's not really something I'm too into.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I didn't know it did to be fair, I mean - ultimately, I think having it left out is a good thing. I don't think there is any valid reason for that to be in there.

That and they're pushing for Steam approval too I think, and Steam is even more harsh in other aspects. I thought Wild Life had beast content in there, or does it not count because they're able to walk and talk etc? I mean, I don't understand the whole thing in that aspect as it's not really something I'm too into.
Well my understanding is that they (Patreon) are okay with furries as long as they are more human-like than beast-like. The issue that Wild Life had, was their furry in question was like 90% beast and 10% human-like, and they felt it looked too much like a real panther, and objected to its presence.

And yes, Steam is way more strict on things. Its why some games on F95, that have tried to get on steam, have been refused due to incest, appearance of underage content, or bestiality. Though what I've always been curious is that why there isn't more necrophilia content out there.

ie: https://f95zone.to/threads/taste-of-seduction-v0-3-2-early-access-global-games-network.87288/

They tried to get onto steam, but were refused because of underage content. There is a character in it, that you are told is 18, but the way they act and talk, implies they are much younger, and that is what they took offense to, so banned them from every getting on steam for trying to skirt their rules and sneak content they object to onto their platform. After that, all game development ceased for it, and now is abandoned.

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/taste-of-seduction-v0-3-2-early-access-global-games-network.87288/

They tried to get onto steam, but were refused because of underage content. There is a character in it, that you are told is 18, but the way they act and talk, implies they are much younger, and that is what they took offense to, so banned them from every getting on steam for trying to skirt their rules and sneak content they object to onto their platform. After that, all game development ceased for it, and now is abandoned.
Dev abandoned the game yet he left his Patreon open to continue milking unaware users. I have no respect for such trash of devs.

Reactions: .Sirene

airoon1056

Oct 9, 2021
Found this through another thread. Looking it over I thought it would melt my pc but was pleasantly surprised. Very well optimized and rather fun.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes