Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
After all this time, came to say this is the one that started adult gaming for me. Pick it up if any of the tags appeal. Oldie but a goodie.

Reactions: shakytube

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For the moders, on the modded walkthrough, it would be helpful even though this has been out, we still get inquiries' and complainers over Winterlook's story. If we could add some images of the NPCs to the walkthrough. And a comment on the occasional error so they will at least try to hit ignore.

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Illusion. I have played almost every route option, and succeeded to the endings. If you believe you suffered errors that prevented you from finishing, you should name the route and post a save. But instead it just sounds like a cat meowing for attention.

I can't show where the error of not being able to continue the game is because I deleted the game when passing the second time. The first time I had to choose other options to change the route and continue, but the second time I got stuck, I got tired and abandoned it.

Anyway, I don't have to prove anything to you. You're no one special, just a little man behind a screen and I don't have to prove anything to you. Say everything you want, from now on you will be ignored.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
how do you get the water aneid route?
When you first get your room in the castle, you click the water there is a faint image of a rectangle, she will appear. But you will not get the book in the bushes if you click the water.

Reactions: fbg

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I can't show where the error of not being able to continue the game is because I deleted the game when passing the second time. The first time I had to choose other options to change the route and continue, but the second time I got stuck, I got tired and abandoned it.

Anyway, I don't have to prove anything to you. You're no one special, just a little man behind a screen and I don't have to prove anything to you. Say everything you want, from now on you will be ignored.
6'3" is little?

fbg

May 29, 2018
im sorry if im pestering, but is there more than one scene with the Water aneid? in the scene the Player charcter says he will return but there never seems to be an option to do so. also in the gallery theres multipe blank screens so I feel Like Im missing something.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
im sorry if im pestering, but is there more than one scene with the Water aneid? in the scene the Player charcter says he will return but there never seems to be an option to do so. also in the gallery theres multipe blank screens so I feel Like Im missing something.
After the BJ from the water elemental, I never saw any additional content.

Apr 21, 2020
I keep returning to this game. It's like the perfect length. No frills, no BS. Wouldn't mind paying for a part 2, but it's all about working that fine line between content and padding. Honestly wouldn't mind a bit of padding, but it's hard to trust that devs know where to draw that line.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes