JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
im waiting for the full game. there is no point in fuming over a game that is 5% released. Let them cook and if it sucks, then swarm comments with bad reviews that maybe they try to return to the old recipe that has worked in the past and sells. and as weird it might sound for many, incest is a part of that and i expect some warrior to sacrifice himself and releases a storyline incest patch in the future. but right now we just need to be patient and wait.
Incest isn't possible on patreon as it's against patrons terms of service. So for as long as NLT is on patreon. Incest will never return

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
Incest isn't possible on patreon as it's against patrons terms of service. So for as long as NLT is on patreon. Incest will never return
officially they never created an incest game. it was the landlady and so on. and when they create based on this, a patch changes this which is what people are meaning when they want incest in game. But if NLT create a game where no one is in any direct relation to MC that can be changed with such patches, like a completely different family, adoption, etc., where the converstation and story doesnt allow such an incest patch, then it obviously isnt meant to be an incest game (unless we are taking now aunts, and so on into the conversation. but people are looking for that mom-son relationship in incest games)

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Symphony of the Serpent [v0.5092] - Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks and current phone.
Note-

Switched to Monthly releases, as 1% per update is rather small.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 440MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Error starting application.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
officially they never created an incest game. it was the landlady and so on. and when they create based on this, a patch changes this which is what people are meaning when they want incest in game. But if NLT create a game where no one is in any direct relation to MC that can be changed with such patches, like a completely different family, adoption, etc., where the converstation and story doesnt allow such an incest patch, then it obviously isnt meant to be an incest game (unless we are taking now aunts, and so on into the conversation. but people are looking for that mom-son relationship in incest games)
That's not true. NLT's first 3 games were incest based.
1.) Visiting Aunt Sarah.
2.) My Summer With Mom and Sis.
3.) Lust Epidemic.

Prior to that they produced incest based comics with NTR and sharing. Hence the acronym for No Limits Taboo being NLT.

It's only really after The Gensis Order where they abandoned all their original taboos to please Patreon restrictions and all the heavy harem donors.

No Limits Taboo is an after thought now as the games went vanilla for bucks.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
That's not true. NLT's first 3 games were incest based.
1.) Visiting Aunt Sarah.
2.) My Summer With Mom and Sis.
3.) Lust Epidemic.

Prior to that they produced incest based comics with NTR and sharing. Hence the acronym for No Limits Taboo being NLT.

It's only really after The Gensis Order where they abandoned all their original taboos to please Patreon restrictions and all the heavy harem donors.

No Limits Taboo is an after thought now as the games went vanilla for bucks.
How did LE have incest? I played it years ago, but still. All I remember is that weird kid constantly being told off by his mom while she was banging the MC.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
How did LE have incest? I played it years ago, but still. All I remember is that weird kid constantly being told off by his mom while she was banging the MC.
It was originally written to have incest, which made the patch easy to come by and write. Then NLT went vanilla. Probably because of Patreon TOS.
They definitely dropped any hint of it in the last two games. Making it more difficult to come by patches ( if you've noticed ), because of a complete script rewrite for each update.

Is that what NLT originally stood for? Gawddamn, what a huge fall from grace. They should rename themselves to VLT, for Very Limited Taboos.
Yes they really gradually toned it down since the days of the comics. Pretty sure they dropped the NTR do to pressure from the Harem crowd. The comics have some of the same characters from Lust Epidemic and last I knew you can find them on SV comics and here
https://f95zone.to/threads/nlt-media-collection-2021-10-19-nlt-media.719/

Reactions: pdpax

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
pretty sure that the incest patch converts Val into your mother and the whole dialogue is fitted for that.

Reactions: pdpax

Dogie King

May 22, 2024

Joey is that one that reminds the teacher about the homework

Incest should be available later, as it has been done unofficially by someone in prior games

download.jpg

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Well the game is not like the former games of NLT. We are going in the game and there is not so much story building going on. The latest update was three what I would call booty calls. And nothing what would build the game.

I really hope that this issue is going to change in the future. This is not what to be expected...........

The game is separated into two parts: main story and side story. So far, there is no story to side story, but the main story is every second or third of the month depending on where you live, so if you need something, wait for a few chapters or try it around the Christmas vacations instead :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jafo

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
i am more disappointed that we never actually got a continuation of ToN or LE. all three had an underlying story that tried to connect them, but in reality, they are stand-alone stories. I would have rather liked if the story had continued with Brad or Henry as main characters and had more stories with them.
NLT basically made one Harry potter movie, then made a part 2 with Cedric Diggory, and part 3 was with Percy Weasley... if you know what i mean. Lost potential imo to create more with older characters, stretch the story out more, introduce pregnancy, and so on.
In the world of business, sometimes it’s not the story but the characters that keep the players connected
That is a strategy with some cameos more or less to keep their revenue up

New players find someone appealing (from previous games) and try those game, while old players get to meet them again for some little screentime

Most of patrons who pay will not question this, understanding how their brain is located in toes

sukuna-smile-sukuna.gif

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Not to be expected? Despite NLT said in patreon posts, on his discord and on interviews that the style was changing. To allow for bigger gaps between main story content updates. So voiced scenes and larger shots could be produced.

Judging a game after 3 main story updates is crazy. Especially when all

I recommend you start making one guide book regarding NLT's whereabouts in the game and what he has told in interviews as nobody else appears to have that amount of free time, knowing how excellent of a lifeless NLT milker you are, that would put some value to your lifeless life as well, and you might gain some increment as well

sukuna.gif

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes