Unity STRIP Battle Action Cards [v0.14] [Arcane Pengi]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
The usual source of leaks to f95 is plugged for this project so it seems unlikely.

jumbas

Feb 9, 2022
Where can we find an alternative source of leaks then? Because the source of leaks to kemono.su has been plugged, too.

Gabrieldrepro

Sep 17, 2022
i can try to change the demo to exclusive... (since most dev put patreon settings in the game)

if someone can recommend a program to extract the unity project i would try it convert it

Edit: good news, ive extract the unity game, it means i can finally post the "Exclusive" version of the game, if yall looking for code to redeem click this link

Last edited:
Reactions: wowcow

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
i can try to change the demo to exclusive... (since most dev put patreon settings in the game)

if someone can recommend a program to extract the unity project i would try it convert it

Edit: good news, ive extract the unity game, it means i can finally post the "Exclusive" version of the game, if yall looking for code to redeem click this link
Is the link supposed to have a file? All I get is a bunch of numbers and stuff

jumbas

Feb 9, 2022
I think those are supposed to be the codes...which should be useful once the exclusive build gets posted

None'o Y'business

Apr 20, 2019
The game messes with your deck as you go into a match, i go in with this:
cards.png
and in the match i get 7 physical energies and no hand healer.

What's the point of letting someone make a deck if you won't let them play it...

jumbas

Feb 9, 2022

wait, how did you do that?

Gabrieldrepro

Sep 17, 2022
Good news and bad news

the good news i manage to make it like the patreon (acces to the shop, the other character's ect.)

the bad news, although you have acces to every character, you can't... see the character in battle nor gallery expet for arc and stella

would yall like to wait until i fix those or do i just send it right now

jumbas

Feb 9, 2022
I...guess it depends on how easy/hard it is to fix that and how long the estimate for fixing that would be.

it's also possible that the assets for the other characters simply don't exist in the demo

Gabrieldrepro

Sep 17, 2022
This is the progress ive made

erbdjvQCYj9cR9BjTVr8aP4jACa2cqfunDHDjED7BAU

if you have any suggestiong pls mention it

moded: all characters unlocked and you can use code again, the cheat code give's you 20 cheat card of each type and custom dialoge (only a few and the changes are not notable xd)

known bugs: character's of patreon only can't be loaded in battle or in gallery, you can only play on ez or baby mode

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes