4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Ok from what little we could see I have some notes:

Do you guys have prom at university in the Sta- wait this game is set in Canada in Canada?

Mandela Effect moment maybe but I could have sworn Lexxx was brown skinned and dark haired in the first game? Could have been all the dark lighting around her.

I can't post it for some fucking reason but damn the MC got a thicker ass in this one.

Glad Steve got a sexbot not exactly a fan of her being some generic bubbly pixie dream girl robot but that's personal taste, but I understand how she is supposed to incarnate that archetype for a robot VS New Lexxx more "Autistic Coded Murderbot taking everything the human says literally" archetype.

We did witness Sam's apparent lesbian awakening in real time so I am glad the writing is still somewhat on par with the first game, but as someone mentioned there are some issues with the models and the videos, which I assume are due to it being a Tech Demo.

As for the AI art, I am sincerely hoping that's a temporary placeholder thing and the actual posters are gona be the arts of the characters in Cosplay or Original Art, and I a sincerely hoping they are not added as a Patreon reward since one of the Patreons made them, for obvious reasons in quality of course, especially given how jarring they are.

The lack of a NTR tag and Melvin not being evil might mean nothing. We could still have NTR hell we could still have standard other guys fucking the girls, Steve after all just got himself a sexbot.

Reactions: emaki

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SexbotRecalibrated-2.0TD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone know what artist made these phone posters/photos?
They are called "Attractive Nuisance" on the discord server. Sometimes they make random anime/game characters, sometimes it's sexbot characters, some times it's sexbot characters as random anime/game characters.

Reactions: yourmomma

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
This here is a meeting ground for blue-balled pirates. What sort of eloquence do you expect? If thy melancholy seekest the succor of heavenly melodies written firmly in iambic pentameter, thou shalt likely succumb to Death's sweet kiss ere thou art satisfied.
Forsooth.

Reactions: Dude137

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
There is no vaginal sex in the tags.... This means, well, that’s it, boy, they don’t want your golden divine penis anymore. The guy is exhausted, so to speak.
P. S. Oh, yes, and we, the owners of Android, are still going to hell. I understand)

DeGary

Jun 5, 2023
Okay weird and random question, could you guys give me some ideas for the hotsquad members social media handles?
So like for example:"@HotSquadQueen"(Ashley)
I'm trying to do something and blanking a bit on making usernames for them lol

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes