godonly1995

Mar 28, 2018
Saw a bunch of these mtl by SugoiVN recently. How good are they? Is it revised mtl or just no revision ones?

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
Saw a bunch of these mtl by SugoiVN recently. How good are they? Is it revised mtl or just no revision ones?
In my experience, they're the Walmart bargain bin quality level. The stuff is translated well enough that you can tell what's being said most of the time, but there's zero human work going into these outside of running them through the translator. Pronouns and similar are wrong pretty much all the time, and figuring out who said what to who is an exercise in context clues. That said, since there's a bit of confusion around it, sugoiVN is a "translator group" using some old ass tech, probably google translate judging by the quality. SugoiMTL is, as far as I've been able to tell, an entirely unrelated tool which has popped up fairly recently and apparently does a pretty decent job compared to a lot of other stuff.

Jan 29, 2019
feel like instead of playing this you should just watch the hentai. This game just looks and feels old but i guess it can be a good thing too?

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
..all time classic....also got all art "borrowed" to be used in a fuckton old flash games......
..good times....
...thx for the share.....and boin boins....
Always struggled with one of Vadim's where I had to somehow find the last massage-able body part just to get to the sex scenes, even to this very day!

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a way to just remove the mtl? I'd rather use my n4 japanese over this lol
You can try to pirate an untranslated version from the internet and try your luck from there. I hear ryuu games is generally a reputable source.

Digital678

Jan 7, 2024
How to unlock more than 1 ending? There are barely any dialog choices and it feels like there is only one story line. What am I missing?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote