Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
I had a look through and patched script.rpy to attempt to fix the issues - currently there should be 2 events for each character. I've successfully gotten both events (rank 3) for Shin, Xian and Savaasa - haven't fully tested the other routes yet.

EDIT: this is for version 1.2, not for latest 1.4

File attached, drop it in the game/ subfolder (NOT in the root folder)
how do i download this patch

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
why is this so SHORT
also hope that not all the content is futa. There's enough of that to go around, variety is always good

• Angry
Reactions: Boyim

Gokkun Enjoyer

Sep 13, 2023
I'm usually not into futa stuff, but this looks way too good to pass up on. Those smug smiles in the preview images just hit different.

Reactions: maltheopia

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is the MC the only female (not a futa) of the bunch, or are there others (if she's not (the only female) how many other females are there)?

Last edited:
May 29, 2024
It looks like all the content is female on female or female on futa so far, which is fine with me because that's what I'm here for. If futa x futa is eventually added, hopefully it's optional.

The fact that everyone actually likes each other and is on the same page about how horny they all are is really nice.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Still a bit short on images.
The shower scene, for example, would have been better describing the event with just the bathroom background until the one image that had been created for that scene is shown, instead of showing the two characters fully clothed and reading that they are both actually naked.

Reminded me a bit of Third Crisis and it's place holder images that were still there update after update... Wonder if they ever got replaced...

Anyway, then it came to a point where I needed to press A or B but I can only assume it was expecting this input from a controller.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
This one looks good
Dunno what people talkin about originality
Quality female-on-futa games are rare as hell
So I wish this project a successful development

Last edited:
Reactions: tndrblt

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
How do I get the Savaasa tier 3 blowjob scene? I got everything else.
Do I need to never meditate or something?

grenbeard

Oct 1, 2017
What are the rank 3 scenes?Not sure if im getting them
Like it tells me im 10/10 for shin, but the only scene i got with her was catching her masturbating, is that it?
The only other thing that happened was a beach scene where i find out her and savaasa are fcking, which judging by the comments i guess all the girls are messin around?

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
What is up with those visual novels having a female protagonist?
Obviously it will not make a dent in the industry.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote