• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Maidens of Power to v0.8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
so... in the latest release for pc (v 0.8), in case anyone else gets a stack trace error like I did, the latest code is expecting a folder to exist under game\track that, well, doesn't. make an empty folder there named "cover" and the error goes away so you can start the game.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I am not sure about story. Learn forget because of plot learn forget ... blah blah plot ... grow 0 still worthless male behavior... knot even beta... strange why xy has Amnesia ??? strange MC brain 10 iq. Prove.... you did it with story. SO game it self ... fuck me Hs2 animation 08/15 nothing new child acting BJ TJ HJ yes.... for a horny Trashcan... come again... So in result Story is written each update no railroad plan ... so it leads to nothing

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, there's a way to...prevent Nyx doing her nixy things? Like...stopping to mess with the inner counselor? Or we're fated to get the MC's power corrupted?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes