Valakiion

Aug 30, 2024
View attachment 4018014

Overview:
You have been summoned by your monarch. They sense a threat, stealing all the lust in their kingdom. They send you as their envoy to face this strange phenomenon and put an end to it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-10
Release Date: 2024-09-09
Developer: Elysium Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 4018015 View attachment 4018041 View attachment 4018016 View attachment 4018125 View attachment 4018017 View attachment 4018018 View attachment 4018019 View attachment 4018020
You have my support

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
This game is good there just some fixing need to do in the intro and dialogue and battle scene of the game cause it's a little bit slower that's all

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why can't MC be bisexual? Like if all the scenes for M/F or F/M and M/M or F/F etc are already in the game, why force the choice between straight and gay?

Reactions: Basilmar and Oliz82

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I'm confused, build is 1.0, is it finished, or start of development?

Build say "initial release", that's why i'm confused.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I'm confused, build is 1.0, is it finished, or start of development?

Build say "initial release", that's why i'm confused.
Reading the thead: sounds like initial release with mostly focus on basic gameplay and currently lacks much lewd.

C~xix ~io<3

Formerly 'cxixio'
Jul 12, 2021
The current game incorporates basic cgs with a kinetic story and a short, grindy world map. Unfortunately the dev didn't implement enough guaranteed drops to craft all the collectables in single playthroughs; there is potential here, but for now this game is definitely a work-in-progress. Playthrough of the gay route took 68 minutes; mobs do not respawn. I found heal-scumming to be very effective; be sure to check the crafting tab in the inventory to know what to buy for upgrades--though the shop dealer gives you unlimited access to free items just before the final boss.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
the problem is not the content, it's the lack of it.
Someone posted a full rip of all the content in this game. it is literally 12 pictures. however...

4 scenes: 1 scene for lesbian, 1 scene for gay, 1 scene for straight male MC, 1 scene for straight female MC.
MC choice for 3 skin colors: white, brown, and black. there are 3 MC skin variant pictures for each of the above mentioned scenes.

4x3 = 12 pictures in total.
but of those 12 pictures, each individual player only sees 1 of them.
(unless they intentionally replay as a different skin color or something)

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Someone posted a full rip of all the content in this game. it is literally 12 pictures. however...

MC choice for 3 colors. white, brown, and black
4 scenes with 3 pallet swapped MCs: 1 scene for lesbian, 1 scene for gay, 1 scene for straight male MC, 1 scene for straight female MC.

but you literally only ever see one of them.
in other words no sex scenes

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020

4 scenes: 1 scene for lesbian, 1 scene for gay, 1 scene for straight male MC, 1 scene for straight female MC.
MC choice for 3 skin colors: white, brown, and black. there are 3 MC skin variant pictures for each of the above mentioned scenes.

I finished this game and... Yes, one picture in the final is all the sex scenes in one playthrough. :rolleyes:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Is there a Rip of the pictures? The game doesn't seems fun to play at all lol.
Also, is this a finished "small game", or it's still in development?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes