Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
That's what "Dollhouse District" is exactly :LOL:
Nah, sadly, if you read the "lore" of the guy (his short stories on pixiv) like i did you realise that at least a third of the girls in that game are just plastic dolls with SOME memories of the original, but not human. Dissapointing i know. Thats why i LOVE this project. Dollhouse without the weabo bullshit and with actual humans? Sign me up baby.

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
ok just finished and first ill say lots of potential and also great premise. but some stuff i need to point out.

1 this is marked animated but there is nothing animated yet made even stranger by it being a koikatsu based game so it should be relatively easy. hopefully scenes like when the sisters were tied up in that room get remade so they are animated. speaking of, leads me to..

2 the story telling needs a little work. like that reveal at the end should have scenes of that girls training or whatever. ether before that reveal or after in the form of a flash back. as doing it the way it was done just makes the reader feel they missed out on a lot of good content. and again with the sisters clearly "beast" was supposed to go wild on 1 or both of them but we got none of that

3 the writing need a little work too, for instance inner thoughts of characters should be in (). example "yes master, ill do as you say (no! i don't want to do this! why cant i move!)" it makes it easier for the reader to tell what's what. also some scenes are over way too fast but i feel that's just an extension of 2. but also there needs to be more general focus on the "breaking?" process. not just externally but how the girls feel/think inside too

but over all again with some work i can see this being a great game. last thing ill add is giving branching paths including choosing to join the bad guys would also be nice and i recommend you look up the game "lewd town adventures" as an example of everything i have mentioned here and more. ok good luck
Thank you so much for the feedback!

1. This is indeed marked as animated, and there will be custom made animations for the game in the next update, me and my friend tried to get them for this version but it took a long time. The two scenes that will be animated is the scene where Aya and Sakuya gets fucked together. Then the scene when Aya and Sakuya sucks on dildos, that will also be animated.

2. The Vanessa scenes will come in the next update, this was the best place to stop the game to cause a "wanting more" scenario. You will get to see what happened to Vanessa when she was used. (And before the makeover).

3. That is a good idea, I just hate the way the () looks, but I do agree it would make it easier, I will ask others about it too and see if they think this would be better.

Nov 20, 2019
This is actually incorrect, funny enough. I did just now, look up the sauce and they are very alike. But it's not from this that I got the inspiration for the game. :p
oh... well...shit

what is the sauce then? i know serval others. that was just the most well known and likely. i know several others like it but most are far lest popular and i don't want to just start shotgunning dozens of numbers at you. and if it is some how from something even im not aware of i need to fix that. asap

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
oh... well...shit

what is the sauce then? i know serval others. that was just the most well known and likely. i know several others like it but most are far lest popular and i don't want to just start shotgunning dozens of numbers at you. and if it is some how from something even im not aware of i need to fix that. asap
Haha, I decided to read the whole sauce you sent and the girl being named "Aya" was like a "Wtf" moment for me xd
I had never seen this before and it's so close to what my game is, I swear though that this was not the inspiration. The inspiration is from a guy named "Fest" on PixivFANBOX, he makes really nice short stories and one of them is called "Love doll" and yeah, that is the inspiration. ;)

Reactions: The Omni Degenerate
Nov 20, 2019
Haha, I decided to read the whole sauce you sent and the girl being named "Aya" was like a "Wtf" moment for me xd
I had never seen this before and it's so close to what my game is, I swear though that this was not the inspiration. The inspiration is from a guy named "Fest" on PixivFANBOX, he makes really nice short stories and one of them is called "Love doll" and yeah, that is the inspiration. ;)
oh wow no wounder i didn't know of it. i have never heard of pixi...i have more smut to sort through now.

as thanks, here is another number i think you will like 515221...700 pages. purely for research and inspiration... of Corse ;)

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
oh wow no wounder i didn't know of it. i have never heard of pixi...i have more smut to sort through now.

as thanks, here is another number i think you will like 515221...700 pages. purely for research and inspiration... of Corse ;)
Will have a read of it! Thank you so much! haha

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Will tags like prostitution be avoidable and allow for a full harem style game? Otherwise looks dope, always love games when they focus on hardcore male domination kinks.

Sep 23, 2021
This is not 100% true, NTR won't be involved as long as you play your cards right, the game in the future will implement a "Memory" system, this is the only way to keep a Love Doll from becoming fully corrupt. And the choices will be yours to make.
given the warning of extreme tags, I would recommend adding planned tags ad what will be avoidable if you could. it's good business not to pull in audience without clearifying your game plan.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I hope that we can be a violent mc who brings despair and fear to those who traffic and all those related.
I hope that we can be a violent mc who brings despair and fear to all the girls and be best buddies to those who traffic and all those related.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Alice is visible in the presentation photo of the game. Will we have the choice of yes or no transforming them into dolls?

Will there be a path to good/Justice where we can fight against the organization in order to save Vanessa, Alice ... for example?

Reactions: Washington1234567

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Alice is visible in the presentation photo of the game. Will we have the choice of yes or no transforming them into dolls?

Will there be a path to good/Justice where we can fight against the organization in order to save Vanessa, Alice ... for example?
Yes, there will be paths, not only good or bad side, much more is planned, having your own harem of dolls, and so on. Won't spoil too much! But the transformation of some characters is a must for the story to progress, The game will soon have "memory" which is very important, that is the only way you can stop a corruption of a doll. If you choose to spend time with Jackson instead of Julie, she won't get any memory points. There is more to it, but this is just an example.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Yes, there will be paths, not only good or bad side, much more is planned, having your own harem of dolls, and so on. Won't spoil too much! But the transformation of some characters is a must for the story to progress, The game will soon have "memory" which is very important, that is the only way you can stop a corruption of a doll. If you choose to spend time with Jackson instead of Julie, she won't get any memory points. There is more to it, but this is just an example.

Okay thanks for the response.

What is interesting about the mechanics of brainwashing is that the person's mind is not replaced but is subjected to another will which corrupts the person.

this allows us to see a possible rescue of the person by erasing the submissive will.

Very promising games.

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Okay thanks for the response.

What is interesting about the mechanics of brainwashing is that the person's mind is not replaced but is subjected to another will which corrupts the person.

this allows us to see a possible rescue of the person by erasing the submissive will.

Very promising games.
Thank you! <3

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes