RPGM - Lost in Dream [v0.3 Hotfix] [Demolukas]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

It starts out alright and story is ok, MC picks up a hairband that apprently has a soul/ghost connected to it and the girl ghost s apprently an old friend of MC from the past, MC has 0 memory of the past so he dosent know her its a bit meh, it also has yet another overused plot where MC gains power out of nowhere and he now has to feed this power by having sex, which ofc will be forced on you.

At some point MC then gets raped by another ghost? no clue why?
    you have no controle over MC either cant stop it and MC cant move for unknown reasons? so he just lies there losing hes virginity to a ghost girl?
    it just dosent make much sense and needs alot more background info about wtf is going on.

MC does say "i sprained my ankle, that makes me unable to move." i mean what the fuck is that about? sprained ankle so he cant move anything? why does hes arms not work? its small things like this that really just ruins the story, if dev wants MC to get raped then come up with something better i mean seriously.....that stuff is just idiotic.

What makes it more weird is that with the old friend ghost girl you do get a choice if you want to be lovers or only friends, so why make a forced rape of MC happen and have other girls forced on you? i just hate stuff like that.

Another thing i found really idiotic is how MC constantly gets boners from nothing, like when he meets with Olivia headmistess of the school you can the choice to fuck her i think or resist, i picked resist and then it goes back to like she never offered her self to MC and yet MC has a boner? why? from what? nothing?......MC talks about a day dream? what day dream? if it was all MC dreaming in the middle of the day while talking to the headmistess then clicking resist would mean nothing happened no day dream.....so its a bit of a fail when it comes for story to follow choices made by the player....

First i thought it would be a choice driven game but sadly its just not, its just a kinetic/linear story and sandbox, just checking out content like the club will forced a girl on you and MC just goes "this feeling again i cant controle my self" so you can expect this to be another mindless fuckfest game with no real choices not even for sex and relationships, so its just not my type of game.

The art style feels outdated and old and lacks in quality.

Animations are ok but still low quality and nothing really special.

As for the interface i wasent a fan either, no scroll back, no save options, no text speed setting, no skip text option, spaming spacebar or mouse button fast wont do either since then it will just click if a choice pops up as well.

Sandbox is pointless and boring, its just there to waste your time clicking the same buttons, reading the same texts over and over just to gain points with a girl.

As for content there arent really anything to come for yet, once your done with the intro and you get to sandbox its end of content, you can do some grinding with the ghost girl friend if you want but not really worth your time.

For right now ill give it 2 stars, but it could get moved up pretty easy if it removes the forced sex scenes and leave it as a player choice and interface gets improved and maybe a decent sandbox instend of just a pointless click spam.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jack_Wels

As far as I played this game, I was quite impressed with the story that was given. But I don't know why, I have a problem with the animation that makes me see a black screen, even though I myself use Android Version 12.

so I hope the developer can fix this problem. and I will try this game again from the beginning again. with a new save game. who knows this problem can be fixed by playing from the beginning. and maybe I will also reinstall and download this game directly to his patreon. so that I can find out the original facts. if this problem has been resolved later I will update my comments here. and Thank you for reading my message.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

frdawgp

Really good story, unfortunately in the version that i am playing the end does not run well on my pc, this could be a hardware problem, but i have my reasons to think that it’s an optimization problem, just because the game ran smooth right until the end.
    Also great work with the characters, i really enjoyed playing altough i could not get the 6th picture of Hana.
    Good game, would raccomend