Zigzou

Jun 9, 2023
Hello Folks, I've finished the first episode and I'm going through the second one !

I just have a quick question, does the second episode also have a gallery (like the second floor of Lida's house in the first game) and where?

Cheers !

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck with "Discuss the debt for the dress with Tony". When I get to Tonys store, a previous scene triggers where Lida say she need to buy washing powder and wash the dress. I've already done that. I have also done the Mama Rosa sequence and got paid. What to do now?
Is there any solution for this? I'm still stuck here.

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Hello Folks, I've finished the first episode and I'm going through the second one !

I just have a quick question, does the second episode also have a gallery (like the second floor of Lida's house in the first game) and where?

Cheers !
I don't think so.

Reactions: Zigzou

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
Can someone please guide me through all the downloads there are for this game? Do I have to download Ep_1, Ep_2, and Ep_3 (which one) to have full experience?

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Can someone please guide me through all the downloads there are for this game? Do I have to download Ep_1, Ep_2, and Ep_3 (which one) to have full experience?
I don't really care for RPGM play, but you do not need to play 1 & 2, to play the Renpy 3. Playing the RPGM 1 & 2 would give you more back story. What I played of them was OK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taak

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Terebonkoff.
There are many of us that refuse to do business with Patreon. I would suggest adding SubscribeStar as an option. It would also act as a safeguard in case Patreon goes on yet another of its "morality" rampages. Several early developers disappeared after Patreon cancelled them. I support about 30 developers on SubscribeStar, so like you have on Patreon, have a low priced support option if you open a SubscribeStar account.
If nothing else, there are options like Buy me a Coffee and similar.
PS:
I'm glad you switched to Renpy.

Reactions: yourmomma

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Terebonkoff.
There are many of us that refuse to do business with Patreon. I would suggest adding SubscribeStar as an option. It would also act as a safeguard in case Patreon goes on yet another of its "morality" rampages. Several early developers disappeared after Patreon cancelled them. I support about 30 developers on SubscribeStar, so like you have on Patreon, have a low priced support option if you open a SubscribeStar account.
If nothing else, there are options like Buy me a Coffee and similar.
PS:
I'm glad you switched to Renpy.

Reactions: vimmers
2.50 star(s) 56 Votes