Engsalt

Jul 28, 2017
Hey BigT141 thanks for the game, it's nice and I enjoyed it! Waiting for the next update and hope you can keep making more.

Quick note, can I suggest you run the script through ChatGPT? I'm not a native speaker either, but the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes really take away from the experience. Back in the day I never complain about this to dev, but I think now things are easier with more tools on the internet.

Thanks!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Cool Idea,neat story. Still was never big into the whole SuperMan going bad and BatMan severing ties with the Justice League. I am more of a Christopher Reeves SuperMan fan. Having said that if I were SuperMan and lost my Wife and unborn baby I Would just leave Earth, Too much pain and memories that would just eat you from the inside out,so I would just say to hell with it, there are other heroes who can look after Earth. I do like playing a protagonist Male or Female that can go bad and become a villain though. It is fun to control the destiny of a Hero(ine) and either build them up or tear them asunder.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Probably, depends on feedback and fan requests
Avoidable, and tbh i am not interested in this content
contradiction is crazy.
why do content you say you're not interested in?
also don't recommend adding letting anyone dictate adding controversial content due to FAN REQUEST.. Only IF YOU want to add it.

Oh well.:rolleyes:

Good luck!

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
contradiction is crazy.
why do content you say you're not interested in?
also don't recommend adding letting anyone dictate adding controversial content due to FAN REQUEST.. Only IF YOU want to add it.

Oh well.:rolleyes:

Good luck!
I see u don’t understand how this work and it’s okay really, funding this project is hard, fan requests are by sub patreon if someone asked after paying something I will add it if it fits, not just random shit, if u like my work send me your feedback, have a nice day

Last edited:

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
Not interested but added it to the game anyway? Put the tag, avoidable or not.

Why is it so hard to be clear about this shit, makes you waste your time everytime.
The same thing I said before this project request time and money if someone paid me through Patreon and asked for something yes I would add it how if it would fit in the game, about the tag, there was no content before, and still there is no a single scene of this content so yep I know it’s clear, have a nice day.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I see u don’t understand how this work and it’s okay really, funding this project is hard, fan requests are by sub patreon if someone asked after paying something I will add it if it fits, not just random shit, if u like my work send me your feedback, have a nice day
this is exactly how so many games die tbh one person wants something that the dev isnt even interested in causing the playerbase that would normaly be drawn to this game away

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Training says pick up package from tech store but store says can't go there yet and only have fight with Robert left

Reactions: OdinDa

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
this is exactly how so many games die tbh one person wants something that the dev isnt even interested in causing the playerbase that would normaly be drawn to this game away
I will do my best not to let that happen, I really like this project

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
With all due respect, and please don't take this wrong.. But nah, i don't THINK YOU UNDERSTAND. But it's your game. Do what you want. If you want players to dictate your game, that can be detrimental to your game by adding fetishes you not even into, or interested in, in the first place.

I will not tell you to not do anything, not my place. I will just give you a heads up, due to being on this site long enough. But this is a good way to turn people away. This is just how games turn into just "FETISH GAMES" with devs trying to cater to everybody, and the game loses the plot.

Patreons are their to SUPPORT. Not influence the game in a big way. Nothing wrong with taking some suggestions, or feedback of course, If it don't impact the game in a big way, and you apply them because you agree with that said feedback. But, If you make a good game, support will come regardless. Once again, you should add fetishes etc that YOU WANT, not what anyone else want.

Anyways, once again, bless.

Overall I can see this game will not be for me as a harem fan, since any controversial content can be added anytime down the line.

Cheers, and congrats on your first game. it's not easy work, and i applaud anyone who put their game out there.(y)

Last edited:

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
With all due respect, and please don't take this wrong.. But nah, i don't THINK YOU UNDERSTAND. But it's your game. Do what you want. If you want players to dictate your game, that can be detrimental to your game by adding fetishes you not even into, or interested in, in the first place.

I will not tell you to not do anything, not my place. I will just give you a heads up, due to being on this site long enough. But this is a good way to turn people away. This is just how games turn into just "FETISH GAMES" with devs trying to cater to everybody, and the game loses the plot.

Patreons are their to SUPPORT. Not influence the game in a big way. Nothing wrong with taking some suggestions, or feedback of course, If it don't impact the game in a big way, and you apply them because you agree with that said feedback. But, If you make a good game, support will come regardless. Once again, you should add fetishes etc that YOU WANT, not what anyone else want.

Overall I can see this game will not be for me as a harem fan, since any controversial content can be added anytime down the line.

Cheers, and congrats on your first game. it's not easy work, and i applaud anyone who put their game out there.(y)
IMG_1981.jpeg

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024

I am sure one year is long on this site if u say so, but I said even if someone asked something I would see how it fit if it not gonna put it simply, and it's not my first game lol

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I am sure one year is long on this site if u say so, but I said even if someone asked something I would see how it fit if it not gonna put it simply, and it's not my first game lol
I been on this site longer then a year, I was a lurker before, but ok. And this not your first game? then my bad on that. Don't know what other games you made.

I will now leave you alone. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1722022208105.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bonerhat
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes