francoisNTM

Apr 24, 2022
im stuck at "press 1 to cast your spell", tried everything i just cannot go further. its a nice game tho, maybe lacking sexual content but even without it's nice to play

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020

This update adds new lewd content, some combat improvements, and engine optimizations.

Engine Improvements!

The main change in this update is an optimization to the way the engine handles SSAO, courtesy of Adrian Courreges' tweaks found . It fixes a longstanding eyesore in the form of a dithering pattern seen in certain lighting conditions. As a bonus it comes with a noticeable performance boost on low-end systems! It doesn't completely eliminate the dithering, but it's reduced by such a dramatic amount that it's hardly noticeable compared to before. In addition to the performance improvements to the engine, I've also added a lot of new information to the options in the video settings menu. Not only will you get a performance boost just by installing the update, it should now be a lot easier to change the video settings without taking too much of a hit to the visual quality of the game.

Caster Combat!

In the last update there were a lot of changes to the melee combat. This time around the focus is on spellcasting. Previously, in order to cast spells you had to press one button to open your spell menu and another to cast the spell itself. The functionality was fine, but there were several problems with the the button layout itself. On gamepad, since the spell inputs were all face buttons you couldn't run or jump while casting. On mouse+keyboard, trying to move around with WASD while holding 1-4 to cast was cumbersome. In this update I've remapped the spell inputs to the attack and cancel buttons. This means on mouse+keyboard your casting buttons are left and right click, making them much easier to use while moving around. On gamepad, it frees up the top and bottom face buttons so you can now run and jump while casting. It's a change that brings the inputs for melee and spell casting together in a way that makes them feel like parts of the same combat system. Overall I'm very satisfied with the changes and can't wait to add a bunch of new spells to use and monsters to use them on!

Fan Service!

Oh right, there's also the new lewd content! When conceptualizing the look for Isekai RPG, one of the points of inspiration were 2D h-games made using RPG Maker. In these game you usually had a chibi avatar walking around the game world and any time something lewd happened it was either a static, fullscreen drawing or a lewd image displayed over the map as part of the game's interface layer. While recreating the former is something I'm going to approach down the line when the chibi character models are overhauled, the latter is something this update attempts to capture and recreate the look of.

1AhiTl.jpg

Currently, there are two new CGs for scenes which already exist. The first is where players first meet Rose and a gust of wind catches her skirt. The second is, after returning Rose's panties, players have a chance to peep on her putting them back on. These CGs were planned a long time ago, but they had to sit on the backburner until figuring out a good way to implement them. You'll need to enable Hentai Mode in your game settings in order to view them during normal play! One unfortunate thing I wasn't able to start on for this update was a viewing gallery, but rest assured that any CGs you've already passed by before being implemented will be unlocked for viewing when I do have time to make the gallery.

You can read the full list of changes below. Notes with a (DEBUG) tag are changes that haven't been fully implemented or are unavailable outside of the debug area.

Features:

• Added support for lewd CGs!
  • Added two new lewd CGs.
  • Added support for spell casting while running/jumping.
  • Added casting animation for projectile spells.
  • Added casting animation for non-projectile spells.
  • Added input queue for back-to-back spell casting.
  • Added "soft targeting" for when player casts projectile spell while not locked onto anything.
  • Added Skills menu to pause screen.
  • Added functionality to equip/unequip spells in the Skills menu.
  • Added HideHUD option to game settings menu.
  • Added SpellMenuToggle option to game settings menu.
  • Added option descriptions to the different settings menus.
  • Added spell/ability descriptions to Skills menu.
  • Added DisplayResolutionScaling to video settings menu.
  • Added OverallQuality to video settings menu.
  • Added footstep SFX to most NPCs.
  • Added Items menu. (DEBUG)
  • Added spell: Fireball (DEBUG)
  • Added spell: Shockwave (DEBUG)
  • Added inputs for scrolling between spell slots. (DEBUG)

Changes:

• Reduced/eliminated dithering effect on characters in all lighting conditions.
  • Projectiles now inherit stats from their caster before applying damage to their target.
  • Reorganized video settings order.
  • Altered how reset button works in the video settings menu to only revert changes which haven't been applied yet.
  • Adjusted video settings menu to only display supported aspect ratios.
  • Swapped inputs for target lock and spell menu.
  • Spell menu now closes when pausing.
  • Crouching now cancels out of spell charging.
  • Fixed a bug where projectile impacts would cancel trail VFX.
  • Fixed a bug where Panty Goblin rock projectile wasn't dealing damage.
  • Fixed a bug where player could begin charging a spell while another spell was currently being used.
  • Fixed a bug where swinging sword would not cancel spell charging.
  • Fixed a bug where player could begin charging spell before sword swing complete.
  • Fixed a bug where RunningStrike could crash the game.
  • Fixed a bug where post-process blur effect wasn't rendered when enabled.
  • Fixed a bug where player could use lock on during cutscene.
  • Fixed a bug where interactions and cutscenes would not break out of target lock.
  • Fixed a bug where QuickSave could be used when saves are disabled.
  • Fixed a bug where a cutscene triggering another cutscene could loop indefinitely. (bandmadd)
  • Adjusted inputs of spell casting to use Attack/Cancel buttons.
  • Adjusted SFX and VFX of rock projectile.
  • Adjusted spell UI icons.
  • Adjusted various objects and materials.
  • Adjusted and removed several unnecessary LODs.
  • Adjusted AI reaction speeds and reduced delay between changing AI states.
  • Adjusted AI turning rate during pursuit.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I would like to contribute some comments as follows:
- Some goblins have very strong attack skills and are fast, especially the one standing guard behind the wall. I cannot defeat it stealthily and have to pass by where it stands guard, accepting a loss of 1/3 of my health bar.
- When I hold shift to run, for some reason, I cannot press the left mouse button to attack.
- If possible, could you allow the main character to have a way to regenerate? Additionally, could you program the main character to be able to roll to avoid damage?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiRPG-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
It may be short and have no real sexual content but I enjoyed what little I played. I look forward to future updates.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
wait wait wait, so all the sex scenes will be under the same artstyle and models?

...I honestly don't know how to feel about that.
I think what the dev was trying to say is that they want to emulate VNs with chibi sprites most of the time and more detailed pics for smut, so they won't be using the chibi models.

DonComedia132

Apr 28, 2022
Guys I need help, I finished training with Rook and I don't know what to do after that since I went looking for missions with Hick but nothing, was that all the content of the game so far? There wasn't even a message announcing the end of the content.

Reactions: flufffydoggo

flufffydoggo

Dec 29, 2023
Guys I need help, I finished training with Rook and I don't know what to do after that since I went looking for missions with Hick but nothing, was that all the content of the game so far? There wasn't even a message announcing the end of the content.
Yeah, that appears to be it for now. I have this one on my watchlist for updates :3