johnwayne840

Jul 7, 2021
So, I did this and it cut off the bottom of the game screen (1920*1080) and I couldn't even start the game as the accept button was off screen.
The problem is, using the original .exe starts the game in fullscreen now, reinstalled the game and still fullscreen. When into users>app data etc and deleted the data for this game there, still loads in fullscreen...

Does anyone know how to make the game return to its original phone based layout?
Thats what i've ment with keeping the ratio. Try starting it with the following res to see the accept button
Household Desires.exe -screen-height 1000 -screen-width 600
if its still in fullscreen use
Household Desires.exe -screen-fullscreen 0
Household Desires.png

Reactions: Shardoom

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Me half wondering how this scenario gets the 'tentacles' tag but not caring quite enough to actually run it.

Echo Castronaut

Mar 1, 2021
Very awesome art style. The first actual game from HoneyLust that has interaction that's not being sent nudes, at least from what I've played.

The only gripe I have is the 20/25 scenes unlocked even though it's the patreon version, even has the completed tag. If anyone can figure out how to get those last 5 scenes, I'll change my rate to 5 stars.

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
I was really hoping the Alexis character would get tentacle'd, so I took a little look in the game assets. The tentacles are completely unrelated to the characters :cry:, and this game is for sure missing the ai art tag (as of this moment, at least), the character face size and bangs change a lot during some expressions, a real artist wouldn't do that, also there are a couple unused obvious ai art in the assets, so odds are, it's ai art.

I don't know how to get the tentacle scene in-game, maybe I skipped it, I was using an autoclicker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

obvious hands, eye, thigh, and boob (other mistakes? idk), if it was a sketch, everything but the hands i'd understand, but it's a color image.

Anyway, tbh, I like good ai art, but the art here is only ok and inconsistent.
I wonder whose art style this uses, I wouldn't mind playing with that, because the art was what caught my eye in the first place.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
A cute bit of mindless fluff. Unfortunately, that's ALL it is. The Character designs are GREAT, though.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was really hoping the Alexis character would get tentacle'd, so I took a little look in the game assets. The tentacles are completely unrelated to the characters :cry:, and this game is for sure missing the ai art tag (as of this moment, at least), the character face size and bangs change a lot during some expressions, a real artist wouldn't do that, also there are a couple unused obvious ai art in the assets, so odds are, it's ai art.

I don't know how to get the tentacle scene in-game, maybe I skipped it, I was using an autoclicker.

obvious hands, eye, thigh, and boob (other mistakes? idk), if it was a sketch, everything but the hands i'd understand, but it's a color image.

Anyway, tbh, I like good ai art, but the art here is only ok and inconsistent.
I wonder whose art style this uses, I wouldn't mind playing with that, because the art was what caught my eye in the first place.
The bottom Lena version looks much better