4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well just don't let the husband be totally ok with what she does with Brian. Other games/VNs do that and it makes where he's never allowed to be upset or pissed about anything the wife does, it's made to were he just sits back talking about how he loves what she does no matter what she does. Just once it's been nice to play along with a MC that can change his mind about something or think that the wife has crossed a line or maybe be able to say something to the other man. Instead all we ever get someone like Tony or Ethan, losers in other words.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Well just don't let the husband be totally ok with what she does with Brian. Other games/VNs do that and it makes where he's never allowed to be upset or pissed about anything the wife does, it's made to were he just sits back talking about how he loves what she does no matter what she does. Just once it's been nice to play along with a MC that can change his mind about something or think that the wife has crossed a line or maybe be able to say something to the other man. Instead all we ever get someone like Tony or Ethan, losers in other words.
Here of you agree that MC should go and smash Brin's snout?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Don't get me wrong, just because I don't like Brian, doesn't mean I don't think he should be in the game. I know some people will like him and are into the kind of stuff. But that's why you have options. So long as I an avoid him with FMC/Katrin, I will be happy.

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I'd like to publicly thank sagerock820 for the incredible work he did. He corrected the entire game, and I want to express my deepest appreciation for this extraordinary man. My husband and I are happy and honored to have you as a friend.

sagerock820 even reviewed the parts he doesn't follow or enjoy, making the job even more challenging. Stefano and I feel indebted to him, so we'll consider some of his suggestions to improve the parts he loves the most.

Hugs to all of you from your friend, Luana.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'd like to publicly thank sagerock820 for the incredible work he did. He corrected the entire game, and I want to express my deepest appreciation for this extraordinary man. My husband and I are happy and honored to have you as a friend.

sagerock820 even reviewed the parts he doesn't follow or enjoy, making the job even more challenging. Stefano and I feel indebted to him, so we'll consider some of his suggestions to improve the parts he loves the most.

Hugs to all of you from your friend, Luana.
Thank you guys. I am happy I found this game and that I was able to help out in some small way. Just remember, I am only human. If anyone finds something that I missed, please feel free to report it on the Discord server or here.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well this update was the worst yet. Almost no choices, everything is forced at the mc.
I didn´t play the ntr route, but the supposed harem route doen´t make any sense now. The Mark route ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Teddy 369

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Well this update was the worst yet. Almost no choices, everything is forced at the mc.
I didn´t play the ntr route, but the supposed harem route doen´t make any sense now. The Mark route ...

Friend as you may have seen the HAREM tag has not yet been activated.
I understand your frustration but to get to that point you have to wait a little longer.
Thank you for your understanding.
A hug Luana.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

Friend, you're right, we’ve focused much more on the FMC’s sin.
We relied on the polls, which indicated that users prefer to see certain types of situations first.
Also, I apologize if some things made you jump out of your seat—that’s my fault. I always try to create new things, and maybe that’s one of my worst flaws.
Unfortunately, as I told Luana, I can’t write a novel where the MC chooses whether to enter the bathroom or not, or whether to look at certain things or not. Instead, I try to immerse myself in a situation that could be the most plausible (though I don’t always succeed).
As for the situation between Emily and the FMC, I think my wife wrote that part well. Keep in mind that the FMC is a young girl and may have some curiosities.
In any case, the choices are always optional: if you’ve reached that point, maybe you were curious to see what was happening.

I hope to address the harem theme in a way that you’ll enjoy. I assume something will start to unfold in the sixth episode

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes