rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
anyone else getting a traceback like this during the pubic sex scene with all three characters? its in the gallery its the screenshot below.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u"sname's"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/mgquest1.rpyc", line 1775, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 930, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1474, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1337, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1231, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u"sname's"

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GameOfWhores-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato
Mar 27, 2022

Why is it this game releases a couple of scenes every 6 months containing 2 minutes of gametime. Drawn art takes so long to animate?

Except this time the version is broken. It takes longer playing through from fresh, and it makes up for 2 minutes of playtime per last few updates. Only to find it is broken. Renpy debugger won't set the Brothel management tasks. Ignore works as it just goes back to the game screen, and rollback also does. No tasks assigned to Sansa Deanrys they don't work. So I load a game a previous game save with everything, it has the tasks assigned. It works I can set DAP, DVP and group. Except when I go to spy on them, the new sceens aren't there, it's an empty room.

This game is a lot of fun as a trainer. Except it's made by somebody who just milks it. The last update was 2 minutes. This update is 2 minutes. A year and it provided less than 5 minutes of playtime. Obviously just eating any subs.
I'm not convinced that it isn't part of some money laundering scheme at this point

Reactions: niunaishangwei
Jan 9, 2019
Drawn art takes so long to animate?
Yes, 2D games take much more time to develop compare to 3D ones, especially when animated, this is why most of them aren't. If you're looking for fast developing animated games, you need to switch to 3D games.

I dunno what it is but I spent hours replaying the latest update and it was bugged to shit. It simply bugged when setting brothel management, then loading from save, the sceens weren't there.
Haven't encounter a single bug in a past 4-5 versions, including this one, your save was probably broken?

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

bamboozleded

Nov 22, 2017
I'm stuck in the game because I can't deliver panties to the merchant for the third vial of virgin blood (?)

I've been to the market with Sansa about a hundred times, and to the gardens with Daenerys as well - never any results, no matter what I do.

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
I'm stuck in the game because I can't deliver panties to the merchant for the third vial of virgin blood (?)

I've been to the market with Sansa about a hundred times, and to the gardens with Daenerys as well - never any results, no matter what I do.
With Daene she needs to wear underwear to give it, do the question game and ask if she is wearing one. Make sure in the dressing room to put some on her. Sansa gives up her knickers for a handful of sweets.

saochen

Jan 4, 2024
Ngl this update was a bit rude. Say what you will about the duration of new content and etc... but it was worse than that I think? Recycling an old scene with another dick added to the mix? Nothing against that fetish, even if it isn't for me personally -- I just think it should of been a different setting/etc.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes