SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I was going to play this until i saw it'll have sharing (netorase) and wtf is sounding? idk why those are not in this post but you shoud definetely add them in "genre spoiler" as planned tag if it's not already in the game, to let people know, it's not a good move to be dishonest about those kind of things, even if optional.
Where do you see that this game will have sharing? Because I haven't found anything of the sort (even checked their subscribestar and nothing there about it). Maybe provide proof of some sort first, before calling in the eventual tornado that will sweep this thread if they hear that lol.

As for sounding, it's when you insert stuff into your urethra. Such as a rod or a long cylinder object. In this case, a fairy finger. lol

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
Where do you see that this game will have sharing? Because I haven't found anything of the sort (even checked their subscribestar and nothing there about it). Maybe provide proof of some sort first, before calling in the eventual tornado that will sweep this thread if they hear that lol.
I understand the chaos i'm bringing here :KEK:, dev is on a certain "lewd" site (i can't share the name here) too, and someone commented about those optional tags in the post there were dev replied:
"I appreciate you taking the time to check out my game, even if you didn't end up enjoying it. Yeah, some of the optical tags are not my preference either, but that's why I let them be optional ;)"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: As much as i like that other site, i don't consider FFM sharing, if anything it would be 2 girls sharing MC unless, you know one or both are lesbians and i dont think that is the case here, and most of the time i don't really care if they are, as long as MC is active in the action and not just a dildo with legs, i'm getting sidetracked. What i'm trying to say is that it was an error, no sharing bs here, false alarm, you can proceed to pierce through that fairy's organs without worries.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I understand the chaos i'm bringing here :KEK:, dev is on a certain "lewd" site (i can't share the name here) too, and someone commented about those optional tags in the post there were dev replied:
"I appreciate you taking the time to check out my game, even if you didn't end up enjoying it. Yeah, some of the optical tags are not my preference either, but that's why I let them be optional ;)"
Sweet, thanks for that. Don't know what site that is (don't want to know either lol), so thanks for letting us know. Appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Reyto

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
To the last moment I thought they will use some sort of shrinking spell or whatever :HideThePain:

But Glover toke it like a champ and even walked during next morning like nothing happened, I expected she will be flying only for the next few days:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

GrimCiri

Amateur Developer
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
This has been fun so far, still playing at the moment. Though it could definitely use some music or sound effects of sort. It's hard to play a medieval game without music, or any sound for that matter.

But yeah, so far, it's been enjoyable. Looking forward to finishing it up. Thanks! ;)
Yeah, sorry about that, the VN's I play I never play with audio, so I don't really know, how to appropriately integrate audio into a game in a meaningful way. I asked on my Subscribestar if I should delay to game for audio and the only response I got was a no, so it was released silent.

Yeah the commentary track should be enabled in the main menu after having completed the game once.

How will the trans and Futa content be handled in this story? Will it be avoidable, and or will the player have a choice to switch their dicks to a pussy (become full females)? (Other titles offer this type choice, so players who dislike futa or trans content can play without that content.)

Regards.
At the moment the only Dickgirl content is an option bonus scene and preview for chapter two, the bonus scene can be skipped the preview is selectable.

I was going to play this until i saw it'll have sharing (netorase) and wtf is sounding? idk why those are not in this post but you shoud definetely add them in "genre spoiler" as planned tag if it's not already in the game, to let people know, it's not a good move to be dishonest about those kind of things, even if optional.
I don't think this site has an way to clarify this but both of those scenes are avoidable/skippable.
I wouldn't consider the scene sharing, it's a FFM threesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: save8lot

GrimCiri

Amateur Developer
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
To the last moment I thought they will use some sort of shrinking spell or whatever :HideThePain:

But Glover toke it like a champ and even walked during next morning like nothing happened, I expected she will be flying only for the next few days:D

Yeah, I was a little iffy on including this, for a long while the game was only going to be finger and mouth based stuff.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Noticed a small naming bug, Right after your character says "I'm not a babysitter, Ophelia. I don't need the complications." The next line ignores your name change and uses "Gus" instead.

GrimCiri

Amateur Developer
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Noticed a small naming bug, Right after your character says "I'm not a babysitter, Ophelia. I don't need the complications." The next line ignores your name change and uses "Gus" instead.
Ah shoot, very sorry about that I'll have that fixed in a 1.2 patch, but I will hold off for a bit to collect some more bugs first.

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
I dont think this site has an way to clarify this but both of those scenes are avoidable/skippable.
I wouldn't conider the scene sharing its a FFM threesome.
Well, then it is not sharing (netorase) that's just a threesome, you need to be a little more clear about that, is the threesome between MC and two Lis? if it is since you have the futa/trans tag is it going to be FTM at some point, etc. Yeah we insecure MFs are anoying as fuck ik :KEK:
Is there a problem with the other site? I was only told to go to it by a member on Subscribestar.
Idk, maybe, when i tried to write the name it was censored... ********** :WaitWhat:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah, sorry about that, the VN's I play I never play with audio, so I don't really know, how to appropriately integrate audio into a game in a meaningful way. I asked on my Subscribestar if I should delay to game for audio and the only response I got was a no, so it was released silent.

Yeah the commentary track should be enabled in the main menu after having completed the game once.

At the moment the only Dickgirl content is an option bonus scene and preview for chapter two, the bonus scene can be skipped the preview is selectable.

I don't think this site has an way to clarify this but both of those scenes are avoidable/skippable.
I wouldn't consider the scene sharing, it's a FFM threesome.
Thanks for the quick reply. At the time of my o-post I wasn't sure how much of the she-D content your project had, but seeing it's not much and not part of the main. And that type of content can be passed on (as a choice)...is cool. :)

Thanks again.

Regards.

Reactions: GrimCiri

GrimCiri

Amateur Developer
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Well, then it is not sharing (netorase) that's just a threesome, you need to be a little more clear about that, is the threesome between MC and two Lis? if it is since you have the futa/trans tag is it going to be FTM at some point, etc. Yeah we insecure MFs are anoying as fuck ik :KEK:

Idk, maybe, when i tried to write the name it was censored... ********** :WaitWhat:
I didn't make that other thread nor pick the tags, sorry, but It is not in my control. No there is a threesome between Gus, Clover and Ophelia, not the chapter 2 LI who is selectable between female or dickgirl.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes