ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I'm confused about the seduce mechanic: I never managed to win a fight by seducing except for the goblin in the tutorial. Is it such a rare occurrance or am I missing something?
It supposedly makes them deal less damage when it fails.
Anyway, the success rate is level based, and can reach even 100%. If it fails a lot it means you're fighting monsters with levels that are high enough (compared to yours) to cause that, or you're unlucky.

Reactions: pizzastyle

kyoukyubi

Jun 20, 2019
can confirm, critical seduce chance seems to be tied to characters charm vs enemy level, it's mainly used for getting more money out of weaker enemies since it increases money but you don't get any xp

Reactions: pizzastyle

kyoukyubi

Jun 20, 2019
also even if it doesn't take out the enemy is lowers their attack (unless they rage, then it's attack up defense down) and prevents them from using sex attacks, first immediately useful point is the goblin horde, since if you don't attempt a seduce you'll get a humiliating defeat from their multi-attack.

Kaysho

Mar 9, 2020
This game is fun.
However, I can neither find the "Shady Merchant" or the item to get into the succubus den. Where can I find these?

Oh- I alway seduce humanoid enemys until they are satified. I did not realize, I did´nt get xp for this.

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
I can't seem to make the game run, when I open it the game window comes up and then a smaller window with (loading...) pops up in front of it and it doesn't go forward from that. any ideas?

• Sad
Reactions: alchene

b6405862

Aug 3, 2019
I need some help.
3 questions about end-game stuff.
1. In the time-distortion dungeon - On the last floor I got to (I think it was 9) there were stairs down, but completely walled off. Is there a way to go further down?
2. When I got out of that dungeon with the warp at the reachable lowest floor, it said I could sell the items there to the merchant but I don't understand how. And everything vanishes outside of that dungeon. how do I get the special gear mentioned?
3. On the first dungeon (with the blue haired girl), there are colored doors. I already beat the last boss there but I still have no idea how to get past the doors. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks.
Was stuck for the longest time at that same point, only to find out that the conversation with the female guard NPC of floor 7 of the first dungeon is glitched. When asking her about the halfwits, you should unlock the "Merchant" conversation with every NPC in that dungeon. When not in Japanese, the unlock doesn't happen. A workaround is to switch to Japanese for that bit. This was patched in v2.10.

1. Still have no idea how to go there, I am wondering myself as it is the only thing I have left to do.
2. You don't need to do anything, it automatically unlocks extra loot chests inside the first dungeon. Just look for (!) with no descriptions on your map to find them. Most are behind the colored locked doors.
3. To get each colored key, you must ask about the Merchant to the nearest NPC. To unlock that conversation option, see first paragraph

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes