cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi all. I need a hand, please. I have been playing chapter 4 (DMD.CH4-1.01-mac.zip), which I downloaded from the OP. However, the game ended right after F tells D that Rachel is back in town and found out where their new house is. I'm also using the latest LainsMod v0.32. Any chance the mod artificially ended the game, or does the Mac version actually end there?
yes, lain's mod is guilty. use ingame mod instead.

Reactions: littleme

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hi all. I need a hand, please. I have been playing chapter 4 (DMD.CH4-1.01-mac.zip), which I downloaded from the OP. However, the game ended right after F tells D that Rachel is back in town and found out where their new house is. I'm also using the latest LainsMod v0.32. Any chance the mod artificially ended the game, or does the Mac version actually end there?
I had the same problem on PC. I uninstall mod and it was ok.

Reactions: littleme

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this the mod you're referring to? I don't see an "ingame" mod in the OP. https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v1-01-mrdots-games.597/post-9778796

Also, is it possible to "uninstall" a mod that overlays files in the games directory? I guess I can extract a new instance. I don't know if my saves will stick though. Maybe there is a way to export saves, but I've not found that yet.
that mod is for 1.0, it should work with 1.01. ingame aka dev mod you activate with code in op and typing it to under preferences somewhere.

if mod has overwritten game files then better dl fresh copy and delete old 1 after has copied saves from old to new.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It has been really long time since I played this and I might restart from the beginning, I'm wondering if there are any other Koko scenes than the first time they met at the beach? I enjoy side-character cameo like hers.

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
It has been really long time since I played this and I might restart from the beginning, I'm wondering if there are any other Koko scenes than the first time they met at the beach? I enjoy side-character cameo like hers.
Yep. They talk over the phone a couple of times, and have other interactions as well.

Reactions: Skylaroo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no direct interaction until near end.

Reactions: Skylaroo
3.80 star(s) 329 Votes