2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Android Port?
i don´t get it..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
you guys to lazy to look through 3 pages here or what???
this threat ain´t that big.
if you have looked up a few postings on page 3 instead of posting before looking and starting page 4 there would not be a need to ask for android port... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Anyway, thanks to everyone for your interest. For the good comments and the bad ones
I won't lie your front page img certainly helped bc I'm actively searching for AVN with action as their main genre. Preoblem with AVN that have good stories is they often make you choose 1 girl and what does that mean if you like more than one? Multiple playthrough. And maaaan, I hate that, I ain't got that time nor the interest to make another one. So often, out of frustration I'd just give up the game when I notice that it wants us to choose 1 girl.

Why does everything always have to be about love, sex and the pursuit of it? Seriously. Can't that take a back seat and focus on the story instead? Not that I want to skip that entirely...
I mean it's an AVN lol. HOWEVER, some games still manage to make you feel like those parts are only the icing on the cake. I can mention superhuman among those. If you want my opinion, I'd prefer being able to choose who to be with or not.
I mean most games don't have direct choices like that "ask her out". It's more smt like on this scene will you kiss her? will haves sex with her... Then, at some point there will be a choice for you to be in a relationship with her.
It just makes you feel like you have control over your character.
Now if you want to make more story oriented choices I'm all for it. I like those, I'd even say I prefer them, but optimally doing both would be the best way to do this.
You shouldn't be shocked by them wanting that though. It's pratically a standard for AVNs to have those. I'd even say that it shouldn't take a back seat it should take a front one just not the driver's lol.

As for the choices, guys, it's just the beginning, so take it easy. There will be choices, after all, I'm planning several endings.
Now I know a lot of devs won't agree with what I'm abt to say bc it's a passion project bla bla bla. But, man, you have to take a more "business like approach" if you want that passion project to grow (some still manage without though, luck, "overwhelming talent", or just kinks that lack decent games). Like you said it's just the beginning, you have to showoff, to hook your audience with this initial update.

For exemple when I play the 1st update of a game ofc, there is the art and narration that you can observe but those are obvious. I like to see if this game promise me choices that will impact the story (by for exemple giving an obvious choice that will obviously have an impact on future updates), choices that will impact relationships...
All of this helps me know what expectations I should have for a game. And, based on those he can either end up in the hyped ones or the forgotten ones that I just remember by seeing them pop up in the latest updates.

Plus, I've noticed that the initial update games with the most pages on their thread are those that most often have lengthy updates (there is always the tags/kinks, the dev if he is alrdy known... that influence that though). Around the 2-3gb, 1 is also good in some cases when the dev doesnt have to explain the concept of his universe. Personally, I don't think it let you showoff all your potential if you have an original story.)

All of this to say it's super important to make a good 1st impression if you can, ofc you can succeed without but it's always good to have that exp boost when beginning right lol.
I wish y'all the best dev/s GL with this game

THX

Reactions: Mr. MiBo

Mr. MiBo

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
I won't lie your front page img certainly helped bc I'm actively searching for AVN with action as their main genre. Preoblem with AVN that have good stories is they often make you choose 1 girl and what does that mean if you like more than one? Multiple playthrough. And maaaan, I hate that, I ain't got that time nor the interest to make another one. So often, out of frustration I'd just give up the game when I notice that it wants us to choose 1 girl.

I mean it's an AVN lol. HOWEVER, some games still manage to make you feel like those parts are only the icing on the cake. I can mention superhuman among those. If you want my opinion, I'd prefer being able to choose who to be with or not.
I mean most games don't have direct choices like that "ask her out". It's more smt like on this scene will you kiss her? will haves sex with her... Then, at some point there will be a choice for you to be in a relationship with her.
It just makes you feel like you have control over your character.
Now if you want to make more story oriented choices I'm all for it. I like those, I'd even say I prefer them, but optimally doing both would be the best way to do this.
You shouldn't be shocked by them wanting that though. It's pratically a standard for AVNs to have those. I'd even say that it shouldn't take a back seat it should take a front one just not the driver's lol.

Now I know a lot of devs won't agree with what I'm abt to say bc it's a passion project bla bla bla. But, man, you have to take a more "business like approach" if you want that passion project to grow (some still manage without though, luck, "overwhelming talent", or just kinks that lack decent games). Like you said it's just the beginning, you have to showoff, to hook your audience with this initial update.

For exemple when I play the 1st update of a game ofc, there is the art and narration that you can observe but those are obvious. I like to see if this game promise me choices that will impact the story (by for exemple giving an obvious choice that will obviously have an impact on future updates), choices that will impact relationships...
All of this helps me know what expectations I should have for a game. And, based on those he can either end up in the hyped ones or the forgotten ones that I just remember by seeing them pop up in the latest updates.

Plus, I've noticed that the initial update games with the most pages on their thread are those that most often have lengthy updates (there is always the tags/kinks, the dev if he is alrdy known... that influence that though). Around the 2-3gb, 1 is also good in some cases when the dev doesnt have to explain the concept of his universe. Personally, I don't think it let you showoff all your potential if you have an original story.)

All of this to say it's super important to make a good 1st impression if you can, ofc you can succeed without but it's always good to have that exp boost when beginning right lol.
I wish y'all the best dev/s GL with this game

THX
Oh man, with this essay, you've given me something to think about. But that's good. Besides, I prefer this form of "criticism" to simply hearing, "This is some crap, don't play it." I read it, took it to heart, and I'm getting down to work. The game is going to undergo some changes, and thanks to you, I've come up with a few ideas. Time will tell what will come of it.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh man, with this essay, you've given me something to think about. But that's good. Besides, I prefer this form of "criticism" to simply hearing, "This is some crap, don't play it." I read it, took it to heart, and I'm getting down to work. The game is going to undergo some changes, and thanks to you, I've come up with a few ideas. Time will tell what will come of it.
It's always a pleasure talking with an open minded dev. I'll cheer for you mate and follow your work. I hope I'll have the chance to see you succeed.

THX

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I see that shit has spilled out, so it's time to speak up.

A question for you. What do you understand by the term betrayal? Can only a girl cheat? For example, a colleague, employer, friend from the army? Next will be about harem. I didn't put this tag for a reason. As you probably noticed, MC already has his chosen one. So his path is pretty much set (unless something changes). But that doesn't mean there won't be scenes with other women.

Why does everything always have to be about love, sex and the pursuit of it? Seriously. Can't that take a back seat and focus on the story instead? Not that I want to skip that entirely...
As for the choices, guys, it's just the beginning, so take it easy. There will be choices, after all, I'm planning several endings.
Anyway, thanks to everyone for your interest. For the good comments and the bad ones.
when i says betrayal wasnt talking about love at all ,but i didnt see the betrayal in the game,....about harem tag ,.nah dont mind me i dont care unless there is ntr so whatever you put is ok,and like you say is about the story but your game start pretty fast without any background so ,where is the story coming from,....where we go is up to you if is a kinetic novel but if you hope for a vn put real choices with real consequesnces and woilla we have diferent paths.///

Mr. MiBo

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
when i says betrayal wasnt talking about love at all ,but i didnt see the betrayal in the game,....about harem tag ,.nah dont mind me i dont care unless there is ntr so whatever you put is ok,and like you say is about the story but your game start pretty fast without any background so ,where is the story coming from,....where we go is up to you if is a kinetic novel but if you hope for a vn put real choices with real consequesnces and woilla we have diferent paths.///

As I wrote above, the game will undergo some changes. I have to think about a few things. The only thing that hurts me is that it will unfortunately delay my work a bit. But as they say, Those who don't take risks don't drink champagne.
Or something like that :p

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes